Enchanting Issue

We have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

I am still having issues with enchanting Vallum its been like this since the pre patch. When is it going to be addressed??

Yes, its very odd and rather unspecific. All enchants up to WoD work, but nothing afterwards. So Legion, BfA and Shadowlands are currently broke.

Day #4 of Phase #2 and they still can not fix this since release, been like this since launch of Phase #2. This is crazy, and they continue to ignor it as prices go through the roof on these enchants

1 Like

On the plus side, I can enchant my own gear without issue. The minus side is I can’t enchant ANYONE else’s or use the velum…

1 Like

I just love the fact that the profiteers jacked up the price of enchants on the AH by like a 1000% overnight when this bug came to light.

Hey Blizz, your bug is tanking the economy. Fix it or give us all an AH dino (hey, I can dream, right?)

7 Likes

Tested with guildie. I can enchant his gear directly in trade window. We were in orgrimmar and enchanted a ring with tenet of critical strike. Still cannot enchant vellums.

1 Like

Can you let us know what your screen size was when you tested this? At lower resolutions (13K and lower) the windows are closing out one or the other of them when opened. I will check again to see if this has been fixed, but last I checked, the windows were closing one another–trade or enchanting.

So…if you want to enchant, make sure you don’t have vision issues, peeps. On 1920 x 1080 I was able to enchant things because the windows weren’t closing one another. At 1360 x 768, however, they seem to not be able to exist at the same time. Good to know that if I want to do something in the game, I have to make it impossible for me to actually play the game (as in, I can’t see or read anything…but who needs to do that, right?)

I’m angry, to say the least. So…probably best if I just leave it at that.

1 Like

Same issue. Vellum is broken

I suspect it is intentional.

1 Like

is this related to this bug?

it doesn’t sound like it would take more than 5 minutes to fix

1 Like

You can still do enchants via the trade window. This doesn’t, of course, help for alts, but at least it can help with those who were looking to give out enchants to others within the game.

For myself, I had no way of enchanting at all. Someone in another thread pointed out that there IS an addon called DeModal which can allow for both windows to be open at the same time; so, hopefully that’s something of a fix.

I understand that this is a topic about enchanting vela, but my issue dealt with not being able to do any chanting at all whatsoever–hence why I pointed it out.

Not only couldn’t I use vela, but I also couldn’t use the trade window. Having figured out that others could (and the reason why I couldn’t)–I thought I would at least offer help for those who might be having the same issues as myself.

As for the issue with the velum–that is a mystery still to be solved.

I am not hunting for others to do enchants on my alts - that is all I am interested in. It isn’t a hard problem for them to correct.

you should have created another thread - this is an issue with enchanting on velum.

Going on two full weeks of this now. My enchanter can’t make any new scrolls, but in the meantime auction goblins have scooped up all existing auctions and reposted them for thousands of gold while actual enchanters can’t help friends or guildies or make a cent on our own profession.

4 Likes

same! following!

Haha…I did a while ago, actually. I posted it in this thread because people might be searching and having a similar problem. I honestly just went to the topmost thread thinking that’s what most other people would do. Also, the title is “Enchanting Issue”. And what I had was an enchanting issue.

1 Like

i was actually thinking this. i believe that in the process of them activating the enchats on chat they messed up some code, when it comes to dragon flight level change for professions.

Fix this issue. Don’t be passive aggressive like you were with other issues I tried to get support to help with…