Enchanting Issue

I tried to put an enchant on a Enchanting Vallum and it states “the item is too low level”. What is the problem? I did this yesterday before your big bumbling patch with no problems.

18 Likes

Having the same issue

I have the same problem trying to enchant an enchanting vellum with a Shadowlands enchant. It says “item level too low.”

1 Like

Same. What a farce.

Same issue. “Target level is too low.”

Is there no fix for this yet? Or at least an explanation as to why it’s not working?

1 Like

Ditto on this issue. Assuming they will put it in backlog and fix in a patch.

1 Like

I tested the older expansions and had no problems up until Legion but when I tried BfA it looked like it was working (cast bar etc) but no enchantment was created and no reagent used.

Edit: I checked two different Zandalari enchants and the one that just used Gloom Dust worked but the one/s that also used the Umbra Shard seem to be affected.
Obviously not relevant to the Shadowlands vellum situation but might be part of the same bug?

Does anyone know if there were new/different vellums on the beta?

That was what I thought at first but we would have heard about it way before now if that was the case and I sincerely doubt they’d retroactively apply it to Shadowlands.

1 Like

These are the working enchants I have found, only 2.

The rest are reporting “Item level too low”.

Bracers - Shaded Hearthing
Gloves - Shadowlands Gathering

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Disappointing. My evoker is VERY disenchanted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same problem, my max level SL Enchanter cannot enchant to vellums…

Same problem.

Same issue. Trying to enchant Vellums for an alt.

having the same issue

Also had this issue

Still…
same…
fix please

going on over 24hrs and yet Blizz has yet to fix this. GG DEVs continue to impress.

3 Likes

Same issue, day 3 now. Whats going on blizz devs?

1 Like