[BUG] Unable to Enchant in Trade Window

Every time I open up the crafting window to “get” the enchant to use in the trade window, it cancels the trade window entirely keeping me from being able to offer enchants via trade (as was available prior). The enchanting vellum bug further prevents me from offering that service, as well.

I tried this without addons and still have this problem.

The trade window always gets closed whenever the enchanting menu comes up, and the enchanting menu always closes when the trade window comes up.

Anyway, add this to the enchanting vellum issue for enchanters. sighs

This appears to be an issue with resolution sizes. I’m currently using 1360 x 768, and found that on the highest resolution (19K+) both windows were able to open perfectly normally and allowed for enchanting from the crafting frame.

While this is by no means a fix, it appears that DeModal allows you to be able to keep your lower-end resolution and do enchanting from the crafting window. Frustrating that you have to resort to an addon to make the default UI work properly, or switch to a resolution that you might not be able to see anything in, in order to be able to actually do what people at higher-end resolutions can do. But at least for now, those options exist.

Just ran into this issue today, found that if you turn UI scaling to minimum you have room for both windows to open without using any mods (I’m running at 1920x1080 resolution). Still really annoying because I usually run UI scaling at max so I can actually see the new micro menu.

1 Like

Try DeModal addon, it allows you to rescale individual windows without having to adjust your UI.

1 Like

I didn’t find a rescaling option, but it does, at least, let the windows appear over one another and be moved about; so, that’s been a huge help. Thank you, again, for recommending this!