Enable PvE to PvP Server Transfer

I 100% agree with this comment. PVP servers have an imbalance, and PVE servers are unpopulated. I would so stoked if they enabled the PVE → PVP server transfer for at least pre-patch for guild server transfers.

Remulos was doing good week 1 for horde.

I was there as a blood elf day 1. a legion of blood elf paladins to behold. Lady Liadrin if there would have been proud to see that. I was a hunter making jokes like so…I think we need more paladins up in here. 100 is not enough.

Felt bad for some mobs. Like old boy at the top the tower. We were lined up like at a theme park ride.

Okay you lot, form up a group, drop him… Good, MOVE!

Next group up…lets go lets go, he’s about to respawn.

I too could benefit from them adding this feature. I started playing last year on Pagle, and have 2 characters I’m pretty invested in. However, coming back this year me and my friends wanted to go Benediction since that is where all the action is. Now I’m stuck separated on 2 different servers with 3 characters I am invested in.

2 Likes

exactly all im trying to do is just cetralize all my toons

1 Like

Please blizz, let me transfer!!! Remove the restriction! I rolled on Ashkandi cause a few of my retail friends played with me for fun a while back but now that retail is going through a year-long-lull I’m playing classic again, alone now, to occupy myself and Ashkandi is a MEDIUM POP server doing ZERO RAIDS in LFG. LFG chat is people chatting like it’s trade chat. I made a quick char on Faerlina to see the difference and it’s ALMOST ALL RAID GROUPS IN LFG!! How is there more PvE going on in a PvP server?! Why can’t I transfer my max level char to this server to do raiding when my current one is radio silence? I can’t play the endgame because I can’t go to where all the people are! I feel like the Little Mermaid, give me my legs! I don’t care for the contract to sign (payment to make), let me go to where all the players are!!

1 Like

If you think this is gonna happen before prepatch, I have a bridge to sell you. This is 2022 “sit on our hands” blizzard.

Blizzard please let me out of this dead pve server…

Blizzard, remove the restriction from pve to pvp server xfers. It serves no real justification and limits players from being on a server they desire to be on.

1 Like

I transferred from Grobb to Bloodsail to play with a friend, thinking I would be able to go back eventually (because there is no warning on the transfer screen that this is a one way trip). I leveled to 68 on a pvp server and now I’m stranded on a pve realm with none of my guildies basically.

1 Like

Cmon blizzard we are begging you let us play with our friends!

They need to enable this asap! Whoever said Grobb is still a PVP server is mistaken. I’ve leveled 4 70s there since Dec and it’s no diff than PvE.

I also agree. I have a ton of friends on benediction. We should be able to make the choice to go to pvp and not feel trapped on pve. Pve servers will eventually get less and less people playing while everyone is on pvp servers

1 Like

I’m all on board for this! I have leveled to max on Atiesh (PvE) alliance and horde, max on Grobb horde and max on Faerlina horde - wanted to experience all the different vibes. At this point, there’s no real difference and I just want to put the horde characters together on one server.

In the same boat here, stuck on a pve server when the only servers in OCE with any population are pvp

Yes please! I have gold stuck on a PvE server. Please let us transfer PvE to PvP :frowning:

1 Like

My brothers… we won

Great news, all the naysayer trolls can go back to derailing other threads

@Robokapa

is there an official date when itll be implemented?

this is good for the game

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.