Employee Alpha Testing for WoW Classic

<.<

All this means they’re just using the beta right now to test it internally, like it was obvious to anyone following this because the beta was constantly being updated.

This doesn’t confirms or deconfirms a beta, it simply says to not expect it in the next days because it’s still being tested and they have nothing to announce at the moment.

People overreact way too hard.

4 Likes

I mean I would be surprised if they didn’t move onto beta testing by mid may.

2 Likes

This is like saying “If you pay 10$” you can have a free ice-cream.

3 Likes

They mean there is no box cost for Classic.

So the games finished by EA standards then?

8 Likes

Actually it’s like saying if you buy a cone of chocolate chip icecream we’ll also give you a free cone of Vanilla.

11 Likes

Some people will see a man walk on water and still complain that that man doesn’t know how to swim.

6 Likes

Well I am thinking I pay subscription to be able to play Classic and will get “FREE” BFA as I do not believe at this point no one will pay for BFA.

6 Likes

So…Are you guys accepting resumes?

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, Bornakk. :slight_smile:
I hope we do get more news soon!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. However, will there be further beta testing in this?

1 Like

I really hope there is no beta. The real launch should be the big event everyone get’s hyped for.

6 Likes

I get a free Jr Frosty at Wendys whenever I spend 99c or more.

2 Likes

I am excite

1 Like

BTW, Bornakk… tell the devs that there are some leaked screenshots of the client. You guys need to either go back to the 7.3.5 base or restore the blob shadows. I’m seeing the 8.0 version of the “low” quality shadows in the screenshots rather than the classic blob ones, it’s not at all authentic.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Here is to hoping for a smooth launch when Classic is released to the public for play!

8 Likes

August is still summer, just sayin’

1 Like

Soooooooo…you are still launching in June like I promised to people I trust.

1 Like

Release date please. :wink: