Employee Alpha Testing for WoW Classic

Do unpaid interns get access? I can fetch a mean cup of coffee.

20 Likes

This post was supposed to be the chosen one!!!

17 Likes

Take as much time as you guys need! There isn’t a point in rushing perfection.

2 Likes

I was surprised we’d be getting a beta at all, don’t think we need one.

5 Likes

My question is, will I have to buy a different client to play classic or will they be servers available that I can join off the main WoW client… will there be an extra/separate charge to play classic specific servers etc etc.

LOL man they got us good…or they are going to announce a beta next week :slight_smile:

@Toxinsz They said wow classic will be free for anyone with an existing wow subscription.

@Jigantor Thanks man for the info! That’s great!

Indeed. They probably do go “Jesus CHRIST we can’t do anything without it being data mined”. To no fault of their own this leaks out, and entire rumors on betas and launch dates kicked up.

Its kinda crazy that they have to make a statement just to stop the hype train.

1 Like

Guys!!! Actual footage of Blizzard Employees testing Molten Core!!!

43 Likes

I agree, it is great that it is moving along but I fully expected an actual Beta to be in the next 2 weeks. With this information to clarify it sounds like we are still a good length of time away. However, I’m not a game developer so who knows!

lol :laughing:

this is my favorite comment

Hey Bornakk…

Are the Blizzard folks in the Sydney, Australia office testing Classic too?

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Seriously though, the no announcements to make at this time part makes me sad :frowning:

1 Like

We’re getting closer!!!

I’m excited but super impatient!!! Can we get a release date soon? I have PTO I really need to put in soon!

hey it’s me ur brother

1 Like

Thank you. Any blue post is better than no blue post.

4 Likes

I think I speak for everyone, this community is a family… so now that we’re related… cough cough hehehe

2 Likes

The hype is real!

:cocktail:

2 Likes