Empire Is Selling Carries

11/12M Guild

Pst or mail Swålsh-Sargeras, Rraw-Sargeras, Battletag - Solodolo#1807, or Discord - Frisk#8670 for more information

We have used Gallywix Community’s pricing list to beat their prices. :slight_smile:

We offer:

Mythic+10 Keys: [100K]
+11 Keys [120K]
+12 Keys [135K]
+13 Keys [150K]
+14 Keys [180K]
+15 Keys [200K]
Each run is guaranteed to be in time.

Island Expeditions
Normal: [4K] / Island
Heroic: [6K] / Island
Mythic: [10K] / Island
PVP: [15K] / Island

Freehold Power Levelling:
With Heirlooms: [5K] / Level
Without Heirlooms: [8K] / Level

Mythic Mechagon [100K]
Hardmode Mechagon (Mount) [200K]

Full clear Heroic Nya personal loot [250K]
+1 Loot trader [150K]*
+5 loot traders [600K]*
Heroic Carapace+N’Zoth [125K]
Heroic N’Zoth [100K]

5 mask Visions, with every crystal collected [100K]

Mythic Jaina’s Glacial Mount [650K]

The Heroic Raid is Tuesday @ 8PM ET.
The Mythic Jaina Raids start Sundays @ 8PM ET

Reserve your spot today! :smiley: Gold only plz n ty
All base heroic loot (sockets and guaranteed corruption) and corrupted items will be traded to anyone that buys a trader.

Edit: Updated pricing 5/25/20

4 Likes

I can definitely vouch for this guild, after coming back to WoW I bought a 5 mask vision run from them and most of the time for a 5 mask vision you just die infront of the boss room and wait. These guys allowed me to tag all the bosses and get all the corrupted memento. Absolutely amazing, friendly, easy to communicate with and just great people overall. They also invited me to join their guild so here I am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bought a 5 mask from these guys and it was incredible. they required nothing from me and handled everything. even opened mailboxes and got me all bonus chests and crystals. top notch guys here and very friendly. will be buying a jaina mount from them soon and will report back.

2 Likes

Duuude these guys are awesome! Fast, Smooth runs GUARANTEED!
Good Pricing as well compared to a lot of others!
If you’re looking to get a carry for anything in general these are the peeps to see!
On top of that these guys are just good peeps!
They will take good care of you!

2 Likes

Hard mode Mecha was a breeze. Got hertz locker achieve and rank 4 Essence as a bonus to the mount. Smooth, skilled, friendly one shot group of dudes. Pleased again.

1 Like

Bought a 5-mask full clear from them a couple weeks ago. Smooth and effortless. They got all the mailboxes and crystals, as well as marking the boxes and letting me tag the bosses. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Got a 5 mask run done very smoothly, they did a full clear including all mailboxes crystals and chest for max mementos. Great run by great players.

1 Like

Got a Jaina Mount Carry for my wife; the run was quick and super smooth. Setting up the run was really easy too, and I always felt like I could reach out to Swalsh with any comments or questions. Highly recommend for any boosts!

1 Like

Bought a Jaina Mount Carry from them and it went really smooth. I was invited into their Discord and got to hear some of the fun, playful banter.

Swalsh made sure I felt safe and comfortable with the gold transaction. Highly, highly recommend these guys.

1 Like

I am happy that I bought my Heroic N’Zoth with these guys. They made it easy and painless within 10minutes. Swalsh kept in touch before I ran with them and took care of me without any problems. I highly vouch for their great commitment and highly recommend them!!

1 Like

These guys are great, had an awesome run, super smooth!

1 Like

Quick and easy Jaina mount run

1 Like

I just bought another N’zoth kill carry for them specifically asking for the 2H weapon and they went through with it, I am very pleased with this guild/team they are amazing and definitely recommend them.

1 Like