Emissary, wrong loot rewarded

The horde weapon emissary today did not give me an item for the loot spec I had selected, holy. It gave me a 2h I have no use for.

I definitely had holy spec selected. I tried making a ticket but it sent me to the received item for wrong specialization. Which says your emissary reward is supposed to reward for the loot spec you selected.

Please fix this if you can. Thanks

No one on the forums can help with this, given the fact the blues here are unable to switch loot from a drop, quest or reward. The GMs are hands off this kind of thing unless someone one in a raid wish to trade their won loot to someone else.

1 Like

I’m sorry, Fenlara, but the Bonehex Warmaul is listed as a Holy Weapon for Paladins. While you may prefer a different type of weapon, it is for your spec.

10 Likes

Did something change with this Vrak?

In the past, the weapon emissary has always ignored your loot spec and could give you any weapon that your class could use.

Just curious, cause if it does actually follow your loot spec now I might start doing them more for my off-specs

Emissary chests changed to this close to the start of bfa. World quest rewards themselves do not change.

1 Like

I believe that’s been that way for a bit, Eilis.

Watcher/Game Director Ion Hazzikostas made this post back in January. I’m not sure when the change went in, but likely shortly after this.

Edit: Blog indicates it went live on January 22nd, so that is probably when the change happened too.

Thanks, Vrak and Zungar.

It’s been a while since I’ve done a weapon emissary and the last time I was doing them I had still never gotten one for my loot spec.

Good news for my undergeared offspecs :slight_smile:

3 Likes