Emergency Cranial Defibrillation not working

Same here. Just lost all sanity, relying on this talent to complete my vision. Bam. No revive and vision ended. GG blizzard. If this is the quality game you want to sell, I won’t be buying shadowlands

Another round of hotfixes in for HVs without a fix to this bugged trait. Wish they’d do something so I can actually feel confident about it working in combat.

So, I actually got this to work tonight. Once… I was out of orbs and almost out of sanity (full health and out of combat). Just to test the thing, I let my sanity run out and it restored me as intended. In a later run, I died while in combat and it did nothing. So while the description makes it sound like it’ll restore you when your sanity or health hit 0, in practice I’ve only had it work under the same conditions that you could use an orb.

Just had this fail to trigger upon reaching zero sanity.

Happened to me twice on this weeks reset day. I opened a ticket.

It has never worked since i got it. As much as this game brings in you would think they would have some integrity and fix this as soon as it was reported. They are probably too busy smoking pot on the job

I discovered it doesn’t work about an hour ago. From what I read on all the comments above, this is either a bug or a poorly written description of the talent. Someone mentioned that it may only trigger outside of combat. Regardless, I tried to submit a bug in game and it would appear that typing in a description is disabled along with the submit button. Well played Blizzard.

Has that research item ever worked as intended before the recent episodes? Just curious, thanks. I was thinking about dropping my Momentos on that research item but if it has not worked properly will not do it.

The same thing happened to my partner and my self yesterday in 2 separate rank 9 vision runs. We were both specc’d into the research tree with the ECD down through the 3rd rank of clear sight and wound up dying to what seemed like increased damage and/or mechanics in Trade dist. Both attempts to rez and obtain our 500 sanity failed and upon rez we immediately died and were evac’d out of the vision!!! The first time it happened we thought maybe we messed up something, but the second time there is no question this is on Blizzards end and ultimately cost us the run and the vessels at 10k apiece! Nobody said life is going to be fair but come on Blizz - I just purchased the new xpac in advance of fall 2020 AND paid my 6 month sub in advance, really seems like they could do better than this.

Definitely a bug. It actually worked for me today while fighting Umbric.

That just happened to me. I was saving an orb for kill alleria and i just got kicked from the instance. I was counting with that to finish the run.

Has everybody in this thread submitted an in-game bug report from the help menu? That’s probably the fastest way to get this diagnosed and fixed.

Just had this happen to me as well, ejected instead of having this effect activate.

Add me to this list. I was depending on it to get a 2+boss completion, and this destroyed my hope for the week.

Now I’m wondering if it’s even worth trying.

yo did the gm reply? let me guess they did nothing not even refund your vessel right?

At least with respect to dying due to 0 sanity, the revive works without any visual or audible indication beyond your sanity going from 0 to 500. It’s extremely easy to miss. If you’re trying to time an orb use and you cut it too close, it’s very possible that it kicks in when you use an orb.

Edit: I think I saw the cranial revive proc once today and most other times I looked down and saw that I had more sanity and the only way for that to have happened… I’m guessing that the animation is interruptible (by you and by damage) which is why we usually don’t see it.

1 Like

Just wanted to add that the mechanic DOES work when in a group. Not sure if being in a group is a hidden requirement, but it works there.

This trait always worked for me, until now. I decided to run 4 masks into the Stormwind Vision and as soon as I reached the Valeera mission and was fighting the first elite on the right side, I took a sanity hit that made me go to 0 sanity. The vision stopped for like 3 seconds, then the elite reset and I got the mother talking head taking me away of the scenario. Just lost one Vessel to this short run because of a bug, that was already reported here and in-game several times. Blizzard doesn’t even update their “known issues” anymore or give a feedback of these issues. They really must be ditching BfA so they can grab more money again more easily with Shadowlands. I really miss the old Blizzard :frowning:

Just happened to me on 2/25/2020. Went for 4 chest and only had Thrall left. I was relying on this to get me to the end. Very frustrating, especially after all the hot fixes. Collecting coalescing visions seems like a huge waste of time if I’m going to get cheated out of my reward . ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Just my opinion.…

I also am stuck have put in a bug report and submitted a ticket as this is the 2nd time I’ve had to use the stuck feature and its on 7hr CD now. Stuck stuck stuck!

It happened as I got feared in a lost sector of the Horrific Visions using 2 masks, one being the [Faceless Mask of the Pained]. I got feared, then sometime after leaden foot kicked in, my character was slain. Now I have not used any orb at this point and Emergency Cranial Defibrillator should have kicked in. Instead I am laying face down in the dirt, can not res nor did Mother teleport me out. Pls help BLUE!