Emerald Nightmare: Can't get to Cenarius

Still bugged, just wasted an hour trying to complete the moonkin fest and my druid quest line, a fix would be awesome
2 Likes

Still have the bug! Is this getting fixed? Preventing my wife from finishing her druid quest!

3 Likes

Still bugged as of 11/19/2018.

Still bugged as of 12/07/2018

Still bugged as of Christmas 2018.

Still bugged 1/9/19

1 Like

Same problem as of 1/14/19. Resetting instances doesn’t work.

Same as today 1/16/19, but last week I was able to complete the whole zone.

On 1/17/19 still stuck. Also tried to reset instances.

This was still bugged for me last reset (2/17/2019).

This reset I did what @Sniperorc did and did not pick up the quest, and did the bosses in the order listed. I also made sure that all of the RP was finished before proceeding with fights or going back in to each of the portals.

I am going to try the slower pace with the boss order on Tuesday, but picking up the quest to see if I can get it to work.

(Accidentally withdrew previous post, sorry)

Still bugged 02/25/2019. Good job blizzard you really know how to fix bugs.

1 Like

Still bugged 4/1

still buggin 4/9/19 :confused:

Still bugged 5/7/19

Still Bugged. Beyond ridiculous.

1 Like

Still bugged, reset instance, waited 3 days, no luck, Just want to finish the Sharptalon quest!

2 Likes

FWIW, I have done a couple of clears now.

Two things different from the attempt that caused the problem:

I didn’t pick up whatever quest Malfurion is offering. It’s to earn a shortcut to Cenarius, but it takes 4 Cenarius kills to accomplish. I’m not running EN for transmogs or nostalgia, so 4 Cenarius runs is about two too many. I suspected having the quest interferes with Malfurion’s scripting to offer a speech bubble to open the iris.

I did a particular kill order, the start and end of which was suggested by a post in EU forums. My order: Nythendra (of course), Elerethe Renferal, Dragons of Nightmare, Ursoc, and Il’gynoth.

Whichever one was responsible, I cleared the raid twice and got all the Essences of Power I needed to carry on with my artifact appearance quest.

Worked for me this week. Thank you!

4 Likes

Still bugged.

bugged for me =[

This bugged for me one week. I cleared everything except Ursoc and invited a friend and killed him. When I got to Malfurion, he wasnt channeling anymore but no way to go any further. No option when I clicked on him.

The next week I did it with a friend at the very beginning and had to problems. Weird.