Emerald Dream's WPVP Thread

made this thread to share Alliance WPVP videos and community, if you have some feel free to link in comments. #For The Alliance

No hord sympathizers are allowed in this thread.

13 Likes

shut up aggressor

9 Likes

You aren’t one to call anything please.

1 Like

are you having a stroke? should i call an ambulance?

4 Likes

Someone is salty, was that dk friend of yours :frowning: ?

8 Likes

Valystana, you sound like a mean person. Behave.

1 Like

I saw none of that in this post, only you being a very rude person throwing out crazy accusations. I’ve met Aggressorr in game, has been kind to me.

1 Like

he’s disliked on wra for a reason. that’s why he came to emerald dream. i should know because when i was on wra, he was making very homophobic statements. i can provide proof.

he makes these posts knowing he’s going to be heckled. just because he’s nice to you doesn’t mean he’s sunshine and rainbows to everyone else, especially LGBT+ folk.

i’d like to add in that he often talks to himself on the forums, hopping onto alt toons to feed his ego and talk up a big game. he’s crazy.

7 Likes

I am still on WRA Actually, and I don’t think transferring characters is forbidden. Now please leave my forum thread .

3 Likes

i never said it was forbidden? only that you have a bad history and should be met with mockery.

and lol, no.

6 Likes

How was that spirit res Agressor?

4 Likes

I don’t know, any druid and rogue who can’t solo Arms warrior can ask that.

9 Likes

I’ll meet you somewhere if you want to 1v1 you’ll die so quick LUL

5 Likes

lol I like how you went through the trouble of liking your own post on alts.

8 Likes

Histrionic personality disorder ( HPD ) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking behaviors. HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders. People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.

6 Likes

So you are saying everyone who uploads video of their game have that?

nice stuff

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I clicked the video, saw you back peddle repeatedly in the first 3 seconds and Immediately turned it off. Disgraceful.

12 Likes