Emerald dream needs their own phase

Maelstrom, Lightninghoof, Venture Co are grouped servers together yet we get constantly put up against 1/10 horde from emerald dream. I don’t want to turn off WM but you are forcing me to have to. Anytime a crate drop or battle happens in nazjatar there is litterally 20+ horde from emerald dream vs our 3-5 alliance willing to try.

Why is this allowed? Emerald dream needs their own phase like tichondrius or darkspear. Let the small servers play vs small servers.

5 Likes

Turn off warmode.

BiS essences are from warmode, mr lvl 62 dk or should i say horde player

3 Likes

Oooooh, got me there.

If we turn off warmode theres no more pvp, is that logically best choice?

Funny you complain about the horde. I have run into a similar problem with the alliance almost daily with their 20-40 man groups. At the end of the day its pvp, there is an option to opt of of it.

1 Like

I agree. We don’t want filth mucking about in our shard.

3 Likes

Can’t get rid of sharding unfortunately, but yeah too many Lightninghoof and Earthen-Ringers in our server.

The smaller servers get tossed into the same shard as ED because Blizzard wants you guys to have a “full world”. This comes at the expense of ED’s server community - we often can’t see people from our own server or even from the same guild standing at the same spot as us because of Sharding forcing us to share the same space with folks from other servers rather than folks from our own server. We have to form a party with guildmates just to be able to see them half the time.

A lot of people on ED don’t like it any more than you guys do.

3 Likes

It’s pretty logical. Not logically.

grabs his alliance tears mug and fills it up another day another Mezzamere camping. Turn off warmode if it’s such a big deal.

I often find, and eliminate others from Emerald Dream I don’t find too many cross realmers

2 Likes

But I enjoy bathing in your tears friend.

named mettulbeard
and is a gnome

:eyes:

Back to your cave, troll!

Correction, my Hunter is an Orc. These forums are slow to update. I often come out of my case to bath in tears on both sides.

2 Likes

Hi there! Your name was referred to us by a friend. Would you like a pamphet? We have over 7 great races, 12 classes, affordable housing AND our very own faction political divide!

Why be a white male gamer when you can be white male gamer with a shred of taste and personality?!

EDIT: ALLIANCE SUCK

That awkward moment when he uses an alliance toon for forum posting but mains horde…

2 Likes

Idk man that’s some human-player-grade derp right there XD

1 Like

Blame the trust level nonsense. :frowning:

That’s why I post on Nahkona mostly

1 Like