Emeni Soulbind Quest issue - 'Never Had a Friend Like Me'

Same problem. Cant progress with Emeni cause she phases out :confused:

1 Like

Attempted this as well but didn’t work!

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Same issue here, Phases out the second I accept the quest.

1 Like

Having the same problem here.

1 Like

Having the same issue

1 Like

Same thing happens on my rogue. Accept and she just goes away.

1 Like

Same thing here, swapped from Kyrian to Necro, used skip to 40 renown, did third chapter of necro questline and Soul Survivors questline and she phases out as I accept the quest to soulbind her.

4 Likes

Same issue. I have:

• logged out and back in
  • logged to another toon and back in
  • drop the quest and logged out and to another toon and back in, then accepted the quest, then logged and logged to another toon and back in.
  • kept going through chapter 5 of the questline to make sure there wasn’t an issue with “finishing up” a section.
  • collected the 20 souls from the maw - looks like that was related to the storyline.
  • swiched BACK to night fae and then back to maldraxxus, retook the “Never Had A Friend Like Me” and she still fades out never to return.

None of the above worked for me. Its major borked.

5 Likes

same. she disappears as soon as i accept quest.

1 Like

Yup, definitely an issue still. Hopefully a bug fix patch comes out soon.

2 Likes

I to am having the same issue, hopefully someone will figure this out.

2 Likes

Add me to the list of same.

2 Likes

Same issue here, and similar to Indigo I’ve done the storyline up to this point, completed the side quest and earned further renown. Anytime I go to accept the quest Emeni continues to disappear.

2 Likes

Same issue for me as well. I put in a ticket and of course they send me a canned response of things to try. Nothing worked.

Having the same issue, but on a fresh 60 that has not had another covenant. Did use the renown token though.

Still broken.

Same issue.

I assumed it was due to the 9.1.5 soulbind catch-up quest resulting in some phasing issue for Emeni on this quest (since you already then have unlocked her as a soulbind). But would like to have all quests completed rather than see an eternally incompletable quest on Emeni.

Having the same issue . november 3rd 2021

1 Like

same issue