Emeni Soulbind Quest issue - 'Never Had a Friend Like Me'

After switching from Venthyr to Necrolord in 9.1.5, and using the Renown 40 item, I have completed the quests leading up to the Emeni soulbind quest, ‘Never Had a Friend Like Me’.

However, when I accept the quest, Emeni phases out, and there is no NPC or object to interact with to complete the Soulbind ritual. Clicking on the Soul Forge shows Emeni as still locked; I am unsure how to proceed, and am guessing this may either be a phasing issue, or related to the 9.1.5 covenant switching/catchup mechanics.

22 Likes

Also experiencing the same issue while trying to unlock Emeni.

Attempting to upgrade the abominable stitching to see if that fixes the issue

2 Likes

Having the same problem.

1 Like

Same problem. Cant progress with Emeni cause she phases out :confused:

1 Like

Attempted this as well but didn’t work!

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Same issue here, Phases out the second I accept the quest.

1 Like

Having the same problem here.

1 Like

Having the same issue

1 Like

Same thing happens on my rogue. Accept and she just goes away.

1 Like

Same thing here, swapped from Kyrian to Necro, used skip to 40 renown, did third chapter of necro questline and Soul Survivors questline and she phases out as I accept the quest to soulbind her.

4 Likes

Same issue. I have:

• logged out and back in
  • logged to another toon and back in
  • drop the quest and logged out and to another toon and back in, then accepted the quest, then logged and logged to another toon and back in.
  • kept going through chapter 5 of the questline to make sure there wasn’t an issue with “finishing up” a section.
  • collected the 20 souls from the maw - looks like that was related to the storyline.
  • swiched BACK to night fae and then back to maldraxxus, retook the “Never Had A Friend Like Me” and she still fades out never to return.

None of the above worked for me. Its major borked.

5 Likes

same. she disappears as soon as i accept quest.

1 Like

Yup, definitely an issue still. Hopefully a bug fix patch comes out soon.

2 Likes

I to am having the same issue, hopefully someone will figure this out.

2 Likes

Add me to the list of same.

2 Likes

Same issue here, and similar to Indigo I’ve done the storyline up to this point, completed the side quest and earned further renown. Anytime I go to accept the quest Emeni continues to disappear.

2 Likes

Same issue for me as well. I put in a ticket and of course they send me a canned response of things to try. Nothing worked.

Having the same issue, but on a fresh 60 that has not had another covenant. Did use the renown token though.

Still broken.