Ember Court Frame Rate Drop

Ran an Ember Court this morning. Everything went swimmingly. No issues at all until it ended. As soon as the timer hit zero and all my guests gathered in center, the frame rates fell off the table. It was a horrible mess. I couldn’t collect my rewards and leave fast enough.

It was very much like the map/quest tracking stutter from the past week (that was fixed) but for whatever reason, this little section - post-Court - was not fixed. Very odd. Can someone take a look at that? Thanks!

I too am having this problem. Running at 2fps, regardless of the video settings.

I’m running a 3.2 octocore, 16gb ram, 8gb video card (r9 390)

I normally run at 60fps in full raids, etc. This zone appears not to be optimized properly.

Likewise - I can’t even begin the scenario without suddenly running into massive fps drops that just steadily worsen as the scenario continues. Outside of it everything is fine, but within it, it feels like the computer’s going to implode.

|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz 4.20 GHz|
|Installed RAM|16.0 GB|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti|

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎3/‎28/‎2021
OS build 19044.1706

Please do not resurrected old threads even if your symptoms match, the original post from almost a year ago was likely a different issue.

If you cannot find a recent active post matching any issue you are experiencing, please go ahead and open a new thread, with the issue in the title and details in the post itself.

Also make sure you have gone through and done the basics per the pinned post at the top of the forums.