Elves, Genocide or Darwin Award

So did a quick read using search for “Blessing” in the wiki and all mentions of it only discusses how it protects from, and removes any current corruption of the tree. Without these blessing it would of grown into a warped trees. With them it can grow more properly. Although I find this strange as it seemed to be fine all the way into cataclysm when they finally decided to bless the tree?

As for the catapults there really isn’t much of an answer for that we can only assume the physics on Azeroth is strange. Which makes sense provided how some of the elves can jump, and the demon hunters ability to double jump. The world seems to have a method of manipulating the laws of physics without any real known indicator how. But they leave a lot of explanations out of the story in general, such as “Warcrimes” There really shouldn’t be warcrimes in the game because there has been no treatise even discussing what the laws of war are. Without a law how can there be a crime? So I just chalk this up as one of those moments we are just suppose to know the thing exists without us knowing it exists.

1 Like

So if Jaina would have drown all of Org would it be their fault for living in a port side town?

I am thinking you are right. Suspension of belief shouldnt require a suspension bridge to hold it up.

I mean a bit yes, and eventually something like that IS going to happen and it will be the hordes fault for being stupid enough to live there. Just look at what happens in Azeroth. Can you objectively say the odds of them getting crushed by a giant wave isn’t likely knowing the conditions the planet lives under?

It’s not a matter of if, just when.

I am just pissed at the writers for writing the night elves and the forsaken into a corner. The whole story line was corrupted from the getgo. They managed to destroy key elements of the world we play in in one short expansion.

3 Likes

What are the chances of it happening a 2nd time? Especially after the person responsible for putting it in the story, in the first place, has heard repeatedly how dumb it was to do so. lol

How many times have people pointed out how dumb the WoTLK/Legion pvp events was? People keep saying they will never do it again and yet… :stuck_out_tongue:
Not that I mind I love these things.

Well, they most certainly continuously do dumb things. Just what are the chances of lightning striking the same spot twice? :grin:

“You’re making me do this,” the abusive man said, as he hit his child for the crime of … whatever the abusive man decided that day.

That’s how you sound.

No, I’m saying if you live ontop of a volcano. Expect your house to get burned when the inevitable eruption happens.

1 Like

It should have burned back in Cataclysm. If there was someone who could burn a tree of that size, it was Deathwing. RIP Deathwing. He will always be my hero for piledriving through Stormwind.

3 Likes

But I don’t know…

I still say that Deathwing is the best thing to ever happen to Kalimdor, and that is a hill I’m willing to die on.

1 Like

I did die on it… Deathwing turned me into a crispy treat more then once while questing in Kalimdor.

1 Like

I would like to nominate the Kaldorei to receive a Darwin award, except for our Illidari Kaldorei, since they were exiled from the tree.

1 Like