Elves, Genocide or Darwin Award

The use of the term “Darwinism” outs a person as failing to understand what evolution is about.

3 Likes

The elves sacrificed themselves in the name of evolution. It was a culling of the stupid.

1 Like

I know, it makes me a sad Gnome.

:cookie:

1 Like

I think he may have over step it or just don’t understand what he is saying.

Dear, Grumbles, that was suppose to be to that blasted worgen. Hugz

1 Like

Bad dog! get back in your den!

2 Likes

That is not right and you know it.How can elven society develop into something other than it’s design.

1 Like

The tree was a legitimate strategic target in a time of war. The elves have mages, and somehow didn’t think to evacuate the city, even as an army was marching on them. Compare that to Sylvanas ordering the evacuation of Undercity well before it was besieged.

2 Likes

Oh yes. The devs are very good at making everyone look stupid except that witch Sylvanas.

6 Likes

Massive trees like that are NOT flammable. It takes a lot to make them burn.

9 Likes

I mean, yeah. Everything of theirs is based on that tree… It would be stupid NOT to burn it. This was a case of the Elves putting all their eggs in a single basket. Then crying when they got ate by a predator.

It took a few barrels.

How can they ? When fire swipes so fast have you seen a brush fire before or been in one?

Yeah… Bad writers bad devs. They mucked it up for a “oh no the night elves all burned” story then left us with a useless warfront over our least useful territory. Then didn’t bother to even put effort into us retaking it.

4 Likes

Oh really? Like how smart was your leader, Greymane?

1 Like

Greymane is terrible as well. He should of been in that tree with the elves.

Sorry, wet wood and living wood, don’t actually burn. Couple that with druids and mages and what have you that was readily available… Tree wouldn’t really have burned…

3 Likes

And yet…it did. So you are wrong. Tree was super flammable. You see how quick it went up in smoke? It’s like it was covered in gasoline.

Worgens having no tails is really shameful.

And this is why the writing in this game is so bad - both sides behave so stupidly and out of character I can’t take it seriously.

:cookie:

5 Likes