Elves and Faction Fantasy

You could argue giving them the Blood elf Skeleton in the form of Void elves was a mistake to begin with. Same with Nightborne to Horde. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Nightborne to death but it’s stuff like this that makes it so I can’t have nice things.

I agree. Those were bad decisions and really screamed of laziness.

1 Like

Telling them multiple times is spam too.

1 Like

Actually no, it’s not. I’m saying different things and not repeating the same exact sentence over and over again, also not starting a topic talking about how this is spam. Because people don’t seem to get it, I have to explain again and again. But if you and others seek to make your own communities look annoying due to spam, be my guest. That’s on you. Me pointing it out clearly isn’t getting it through to people.

Edit: You people even say this is the new megathread while the real one is still going, while repeating the exact same arguments on whether or not people should get their high elves. Just… wow.

2 Likes

Well don’t worry, They’re setting things up so Alliance completely destroys the Horde and with that WoW is concluded. In WoW 2 there will only be one faction and that’s it.

Vereesa Windrunner is not a blood elf. The Silver Covenant are not blood elves.

2 Likes

That seems like an awful lot of effort to go through just to try to impose some arbitrary housekeeping on the forums. They’re just forums after all.

the high elves and blood elves are different in the same way that a European and American are different.

would you want an identical race of humans become an AR too with “uncursed Gilnean” slapped on?

Sure, if they have different hairstyles, additional skin color options, maybe scars or tattoos… That’d be great.

1 Like

so you want blood elves but with more customization than the current blood elves

1 Like

Not more. Different. Why not? Bonus is, they’d be on the Alliance.

1 Like

Yet her skeleton is that of a Blood Elf. Also, the Silver Covenant should be wiped from the game and will be soon hopefully. All 8 or so of them considering people are deluded into believing such a tiny number of Alliance Blood Elves with blue eyes warrant being a playable race.

If I wanted to play a human, I would roll Alliance. I wouldn’t demand an almost identical form of them be placed on Horde. Still, believing Alliance will have 2 skeletons of the Blood Elf model is laughable.

3 Likes

Oi, what did I say Swift!!!

Y’all already got void elves, they are your alliance Thalassian elves

please

but it’s true! you can’t deny the truth!
those human paladins are up to something, i tell you

1 Like

But playable High Elves would be really cool on the alliance :frowning:

1 Like

I’d just settle for Blue eyed option for Blood elves. Sure it’d piss Alliance off completely but like Ion said, Blood elves are High elves and his word is law in WoW… for now

If they give Void Elves normal skin tones, purples eyes, and paladins you got yourself a deal.

How would Void elves even use Paladin abilities though? They’d need to make an entire cosmetic glyph set for them (which I wouldn’t be opposed in the slightest)

You do realize that within the next couple of months we are having Kul Tiran HUMANS and Zandalari TROLLS added to the game as allied races. If these can be separate allied races then anything goes. Heck you guys got Mag’har orcs which are just pre-fel orcs. Basically a Mag’har orc is to helfs what green orcs are to belfs.

void elves shouldnt be paladins, for obvious lore reasons.
other than that, fair enough