Elves and Faction Fantasy

You really think so? That’s a very interesting twist. You must be referring to my “Blood Elves are for players who want to play on the Horde but not be Horde” which was a direct response to a Horde player saying “You are saying you went horde but are playing a blood elf? Shoulda just stayed human.”

That was not an attack on a player. It was not dismissing an opinion or statement of a player simply because of the race or class the player plays. It was an observation of mine of various Blood Elf players over the years. It is not a universal statement, as not all Blood Elves do, but it is true that there are a good amount of them that do play Blood Elves because they want to be on the Horde faction but not play any of the other races.

You, on the other hand, directly attacked the players and tried to invalidate their opinions, bases solely on the class and race the players play. An ad hominem attack.

Learn the difference between what I did and what you are doing.

Well no, I didn’t try to invalidate anyone’s opinion. I was just observing that it’s usually Male Human Paladins that want them. I didn’t say that you are not entitled to want High Elves.

5 Likes

Perhaps you should have left that second comment out.

Tell that to the people who make anti high elf threads then too.

That is racist, sir.

1 Like

but… but it’s true! It can’t be racist if it’s true!

2 Likes

Perhaps I should have but I didn’t think someone would get that bent out of shape about being called boring.

2 Likes

Clearly you haven’t seen enough of my posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

No just the few where you sassed my friend!

There aren’t even supposed to be any high elves. Their population is supposed to be so low that they are an endangered species. It’s Blizzard that keeps plopping high elf npcs everywhere. I swear sometimes it seems that there are more high elf npcs on Alliance side than Blood Elves on horde side.

I wonder how they insulted me to start that off, heh.

There’s a megathread people!

It doesn’t matter if you think it fits the particular subject on a topic you want to talk about.

If it’s a discussion on the race at ALL that’s what the megathreads are for!

High Elf topics go in the High Elf Megathread.

Vulpra go in the Vulpra Megathread.

Sithrak go in the Sithrak Megathread.

San’layn go in the San’layn Megathread.

And so on.

4 Likes

They should both be put into a cannon and shot into outer space.

2 Likes

Chances are Blizzard will eventually make blue eyes an option for Blood elves.

Yeah but she’s on my side so I gotta stick up for her but listen. You’re both boring and need to get on my level. Look at me. I’m a Troll and I can turn into a Owlbeast. Or a bear. OR A TREE!

Still find it utterly ridiculous that a high elf supporter would say something like this. Oi. Sorry you have to deal with people like this, Drede. It devalues your own thread and is just simply counterproductive.

3 Likes

Thanks.

It gets pretty dang old after a while.

2 Likes

But now you are devaluing Dayon’s work putting this thread together, although simultaneously increasing its value by posting in it. It’s almost like these two conditions exist side by side.

Just like Horde Blood Elves and Alliance High Elves.

always a human paladin, ALWAYS

3 Likes

Except this same argument has been talked about in the actual megathread, and this is spam, yeah. There’s no “work”. It’s seen as spam and a repeated topic. People that want high elves and that are defending this spam thread are doing the opposite of being productive for their community. There’s two threads going, this argument can be seen and talked about in both if people want. OP is even claiming it’s “Not a high elf thread” where I point out the fact that it most certainly is in one of my replies.

I honestly don’t understand what’s trying to be accomplished here as once again I see arguments for and against high elves. Someone just posted yet another thread, this time to kill the high elves… which is also spam. All of this can be talked about on threads already made on these topics.

Always a human paladin indeed.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you. I mean, that is basically what Helfers want - playable Blood Elves on Alliance. It’s a total delusion to believe Alliance would get 2 (Void Elves, High Elves) skeletons of a Horde race.

2 Likes