Elusive Bait Bugged

My skinner has been rendered asunder by this bug. How does this happen?

Same issue has been happening for me ever since reset. I don’t usually get upset over bugs but this one is absolutely bad. We’ve spent months working on our skinning profession only to have it essentially neutered with no apparent fix or acknowledgement from Blizzard.

Please make it work again.

1 Like

Same bug here. We’d appreciate a fix asap.

I have this same problem of not being able to use the bait, the blizz will solve it soon, because time is money. I hope that blizz makes up for this lost time with something useful.

Still not working

Seems that a lot of the posters are missing this post in the Known Issues sticky.

The Bait was bugged, so it got disabled. They are already aware of the issue and hopefully will get a fix in soon.

I came here to check forums to see if it was just me or others,last couple days my hunter cant use his baits,click on it and does nothing thought maybe it was addon or something .Disabled everything still does nothing,glad it isnt just me cause I know if i contact blizz their answer is always well get rid of wtf file and so on is always there answer ha ha and never fixes anything.

ty for post had not seen this until i posted and went to the bottom lol

Same for me, i even deleted my baits and recraft them still cant use them

1 Like

same, unable to use baits x.x

I’ve the same problem. Idk what happen and I feel better because I’m alone with this BUG

There’s a blue post on the forum about it stating that it’s been disabled (posted yesterday)

1 Like

Edit: didn’t read far enough down the list of responses before posting. Found the Blue Post. https://www.wowhead.com/blue-tracker/topic/us/patch-10-0-5-known-issues-and-information-updated-february-22-1499506

1 Like

I’m having this issue too.

So there was a bug with it and it is temporarily disabled. There’s a blue post about it. Too bad they probably forgot to fix it after investigating it. :rofl:

Same issues, can’t lay bait, can use pheromones, hate to say it but at least I’m not going crazy…
This is a very useful tool, please fix it ASAP.

I’m having the same problem. Can’t place the bait, USE text is missing.

Yay! I just trained it and cant work out how to use it, only to find its bugged and disabled. Thanks Blizz!

same here with any infused creature bait. bottled pheromones are still working.

There is a Blue post for this: