Elune, the Naaru, and the Void Lords

So.
So so so.
We know that the Naaru and the Void lords/old gods are one and the same - just cycling through extremes of void and light.

What if Elune is like…a nascent one of them? Someone who never chose a side? She’s not above blood pacts and dark empowerment - but generally she seems to try and soothe folks in gentle moonlight when she can. She helps ferry folks between realms too…idk she’s connected to a lot.

Also - wtf is Cenarius? Does Malorne know what Elune is if she fathered Cenarius with him? Why does he look like an elf?

EDIT: Okay I’m dumb and forgot shadowlands lore - she’s the winter queens counterpart in the realms of life??? Still wtf is up with cenarius and the forest keepers though.

1 Like

Where does the Slime fit into this Danuser fever dream?

1 Like

No, they aren’t. Naaru have a Void-corrupted state, but that doesn’t turn them into Void Lords nor Old Gods.

Elune is associated with Life thanks to Shadowlands, but she’s the Moon Goddess for the Night Elves.

The son of Elune and a Wild God, commonly referred to as a demigod.

Maybe.

Elune might take the form of an elf.

1 Like

I looked at your post, took a second, looked at my title, and started cackling.
My phone is autocorrecting Elune to Slime and my phone is broken so I couldn’t see it - thank you.

Also the slime goes in you, where else? Apothecary Faranell said 2 cups of slime a day would…well I forgot that last part but - 2 cups!

Did I have a small stroke or was this originally slime naaru and void lords

2 Likes

No, you were correct! My phone is broken and I couldn’t see that it said slime asdfghsfgh

Also why is Cenarius elf shaped

Yea why is he elf shaped

He could be slime shaped

1 Like

Xavius tried to fix him but didn’t go far enough. We need slime Cenarius now. It might tee Malf off but honestly I think he just needs a hug.
Maybe a slimy hug.

Ima be honest, all I’m thinking about is how slime is connected to the naaru and void lords now

There is void slime and light slime, so is slime the great equalizer between the powers of the WoW universe?

But Ill also stop derailing for slime talk

1 Like

I…wanna say you have a point?
Gonna be honest this may be dead on arrival I’m real frazzled

If we’re talking slime wtf are the things in Westfall and why are they there

Still curious where Murmur and the elemental power of Sound fits on the comsic chart. :world_map::robot:

2 Likes

No.

that’s the 7th cosmic power that was hinted at during SL, the power of song/dance.

bards confirmed.

1 Like

That would be the logical approach to making bards-- although funny Murmur’s secret world destorying followers are bards. :robot::guitar:

Not only that, come to find out that Elune is the Winter Queen’s bratty little sister which brings a chuckle to the hearts of Blood Elves everywhere.

The more info that is released about Elune the less cool she is.

1 Like

Weren’t they wild gods or demi gods or something like that? It has been so long I thought about this sort of thing.

This.

I think Elune is Azeroth’s world soul.

I disagree but she is definitely something I dont have a clue about. Shes related to the winter Queen in Ardeweald.

Shes also responsible for the creation of Elves if I remember that right and maybe anything else that was in proximity to the Well of Eternity (which is also weird because it was created from a wound left by Y’shaarj. After writing that last comment, actually I could potentially see that other than the fact that she is related to the Winter Queen still

All we know is that Elune is the Winter Queen sister.
So where is Elune, is she a construct like the Winter Queen but from a different forge?

1 Like