Elune, the Naaru, and the Void Lords

Why couldn’t they be related? They’re all part of the same machine. She doesn’t have to be her literal sister either, but a cosmic one.

The other thing i just remembered is that Elune has been to other worlds or at least connected to, would be kind of hard to explain unless maybe she was born again as a titan. Shadowlands kind of mixed all the lore

My theory even before SL was that i always felt elune as some caretaker/watcher but ger purpose, i dont know

Hmm, what other worlds? I didn’t know about this. We can agree that SL made the rules of the universe a mess.

Theres a couple of stag spirits in ardenweald. They came from another planet (that i assume got destroyed by void lords) but the husband invoked the night warrior curse and bith died because of it while fighting the void lord. The night warrior curse is a power that is directly tied to elune and they also worshipped her.

Supposedly the planet is called Fyzandi.

1 Like

Oh yes, I remember that now. There goes my theory.

I also just realized with xalatoth and the ethereals, thats theres probably a lot of planets out there just being consumed by void lords than we realize.

2 Likes

As I recall, the physical bodies of the Eternal Ones were created by forges in Zereth Mortis then a soul had to be added to bring them to life. So the reference to the Winter Queen and Elune may be that their bodies were manufactured together or that their souls may have been sisters in life.

1 Like

Yeah that we’ll have to see to know where Elune is.
I think she will be tied to the Pantheon of Light, there is an interesting wiki page about the different pantheons:

https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Magic#The_cosmic_forces

1 Like

Wouldnt surpise me if its like what the writers of GoT were going for: Each and every ‘god’ is the same being.