Elixir of Tongues Is Spit In The Face of OCE Players

I am pretty sure there is a third party graphic filter being used.

There are hell storms on these forums daily.

Guess you didnt see the OCE forums when they made the shift during Legion to mess up our time zones. There was a lot of outrage, Blizzard did nothing about it.

Oh, how silly of me, youre probably a US player so if it didnt happen to you it didnt happen right?

2 Likes

Wait! Wait wait wait wait.
You’re not even from Australia!

1 Like

And this one had an easy fix. Your point?

Back to the crux of what he is getting at.

Forums like this…

and this…

Oceanic has had many issues over the years…it was a hard fought battle just to get our own servers down under so we didn’t have to put up with 300ms all day everyday.

Now there is a tiny issue with a small subsect on a few servers has some seemingly game breaking issue with an addon that was broken and they get a fix almost immediately, you you had one shred of empathy you would kind of understand why this post was made.

3 Likes

Well he is playing on a US server so I am not sure what he expects.

there are probably as many RP servers as there are oceanic servers, I wouldn’t discount that group as being tiny.

I understand what he’s getting at. He’s just getting at it poorly.

And again, because the fix was easy. This isn’t a question of empathy. It’s a question of logic.

As I’ve said numerous times, the complaints the OCE community has are very valid. Complaints about the Elixir of Tongues, though? Stupid and pointless.

4 Likes

It’s slap in the face.

Not spit.

2 Likes

Stop trolling.

I know you will not get it mate.

You are an ardent defender of anything and everything that Blizz does and says. That’s fine you do you.

I have said my piece,peace.

I think you need to learn to read, mate.

2 Likes

Which means he’s either:
a) Trolling or;
b) So broken up about what is ultimately a minor cosmetic detail they’re willing to cripple their game experience to…have the in-game clock look right.

Several more actually.

And you know this from forum posts? Of course Im from Australia!!! Why would I care about this if I wasnt? If I was from the US this wouldnt be an issue for me which means by extension its not an issue for anyone… thats how it works right?

1 Like

It’s because you’re not on an Oceanic server.

Unless you’re trolling, I suppose?

Multiple characters across multiple accounts champ. Just because this one character isnt on an Oceanic server doesnt automatically mean I am not from the Oceanic region.

I can’t believe I have to actually explain that to you people

3 Likes

/facepalm

I was explaining why he said that, not agreeing with him. Not sure if you’re being obtuse for fun, or if the defense of your poorly-made argument has your perception thrown off.

2 Likes

You have every right to be pissed. EVERY right. It’s just disgusting how Blizz has handled this situation.

But they’ll occasionally throw out some infuriating promise of better communication that surely no one is gullible enough at this point to believe.

1 Like

What would be so difficult about putting Oceanic servers on Oceanic time?

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d go so far as to say it’s disgusting, but it hasn’t been handled well, and OCE players do have a right to be upset about it. The ball has been dropped. Over and over. This is one of those things that should be directly addressed by Ion during a Q&A. Either detail plans to correct this for OCE players, or state that they’re not going to correct it. They need to put it to bed.

They’d have to disable CRZ and cross-realm grouping between OCE and the Americas. If they changed daily reset, that is. Even then, it’d be pretty jarring to join a world quest group and have the daylight wink on or off as a result.

Potion is probably the best route. Or just a toggle that only affects a single character on the game client side.

Either way, needs attention. It’s waited too long.

1 Like