Elixir Mastery

Is it just me and my guild members having extremely bad luck with TBC Flasks and Elixirs not proccing at all lately? (by lately I mean the last 2-3 weeks) Only things proccing for me are old world elixirs.

out of 100 potions i had… 3 x2 procs
so yeah its terrible

That is not good for business nor raiding.

Folks will come in here and say “RNG” but I had the same thought independently last night. Past 2 weeks it has been really low rate

I made 60 super mana pots last night & only got 3 extra. RNG on alchemy procs was never this bad for original, IMO

One would say theres diminishing return for farms and procs. There was a post on it of a guy farming mote of water and the droprate got lower and lower the more he killed the same mob.
I think it makes sense as a way to slow down bots and obviously blizzard would never say its true or not, would be like saying how they detect cheaters.

1 Like

the lower level the elixir you’re making, the better the proc rate, that includes outland recipies, i get relatively few procs with my mageblood elixirs, but the second i make the healing power ones or basic onslaught ones? boom, x4s and x5s everywhere.

my main issue is im struggling to discover flask recipies. I only have one, and its not something i use.

I haven’t had any luck on my alchemist, but a guildie made me a few flasks of relentless assault and the first one procced 5. I don’t know how often that has happened to him, but it was definitely good for me lol.

I’ve had flasks proc 5 too and that’s been pretty awesome.

I’m currently potion mastery and just made 60 Super mana pots and got 81, so that’s pretty good numbers. The last time I did it my procs weren’t as good.

I have to go with RNG overall but RNG does such sometimes. I still don’t have Flask of Blinding light after hundreds of pots and elixirs but that’s how it goes. I can get it from a guild if I wanted so no big deal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.