Elite Liquid Raider: Harder Raid Entry Filters Weak Players

We have an elite player from Liquid proposing Blizzard to radically change the barrier to enter a Raid so the weak players know their place in the game. This includes toning down any type of casual gear/power progression.

We know Blizz designs the game around the feedback and suggestions of elite raiders, so power progression for casual players could be affected by this suggestion.

Do you think Raids should only be reserved for the mighty to preserve the prestige that comes with conquering it?

I agree. If your credit score isn’t at least 800, you shouldn’t be allowed entry to the raids.

16 Likes

This isn’t Vanilla where only the elite get to raid.

The current raid difficulties are fine, even Mythic is fine, although some people whine about not having enough time when they’ve had plenty.

So no, I don’t agree with Cookie McWeaksauce over there.

5 Likes

Not if we want raids to actually keep getting made.

21 Likes

and that is exactly why wow is dying. because blizzard listens to brainless people like that.

can you imagine listening to some clueless tool that logs in clears a raid within 3-4 weeks and logs out. while blizzards hardcore supporters that do everything else the game offers and get silenced on their suggestions.

17 Likes

I mean, Wildstar did that and look where that MMO is now…

Oh…

Right.

29 Likes

Let’s stop giving bad takes even more of a platform.

25 Likes

I really don’t care what this elite player person thinks.

12 Likes

I don’t even know what Liquid is.

2 Likes

It’s !gas and !solid (and !plasma).

9 Likes

How about no? (Warning: loud)

Something you drink to stay hydrated.

Obviously.

Not sure how it makes tweets though.

2 Likes

Do it for an expansion, see how much it affects the amount of resources put into raids when participation plummets. Then see how much raiders complain that they are getting a bunch of Dragonsoul quality raids.

Assuming they get any raids, or even a game at all.

Wildstar tried the all hardcore all the time thing. It didn’t end so well.

12 Likes

I know what it isn’t: a solid or a gas.

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m simply saying if they want it to be that way, try it and see what happens, sometimes that is the only way people will learn is to see the consequences of what they want.

Wetly?

1 Like

I still like WoW though. They may learn their lesson, but that won’t matter if the rest of us don’t have a game to play afterwards. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s just the opinion of one single individual. I don’t even know this guy.
A lot of elite players hate all those barriers to entry, grinds etc. and want more casual content for the game.
Removal of casual progression is not going to happen just because some arrogant prick looks down to weaker players.

Sadly that may be the only way, as much as I don’t want to see WoW die either, it may have to, or come so close to it to make some of these people realize their mistakes.