<Elite> 7/8M | US#300 [6 hour - Horde]

In need of a priest that can play both holy and disc (possibly shadow), a hunter, and a rogue!

1 Like

Connected with some more M+ pushers this week. Always looking to bolster our m+ community :wink:

Currently looking to get trials in for a solid hunter, warrior, all around priest.
Add and DM me on discord to inquire!

Snow#8528

2 Likes

Trial spots available for:

• Disc/Shadow Priest
  • Hunter
  • Warrior DPS

All exceptional players will be considered.

2 Likes

Looking to gain some more trials going into Battle for Dazar’alor - ready to bring you in tomorrow!

Needs:
-Warrior
-Disc/Shadow Priest
-Hunter

1 Like

You guys still looking for a hunter?

Hey. 8/8m Uldir experienced priest. I main Holy (gasp) but can play disc as well for certain fights. Have been raiding since wrath with a couple breaks from the game since that time. I play multiple toons and am very much interested in doing mythic+ either as my blood dk or healing on my Mistweaver monk. Here’s a post with my raiding profile listing my characters and such.

Btag: Necrotic#1545
Discord: Necrotic#3387

Been on our grind for a while but with the new tier approaching, we are once again looking for new faces. DM on discord Snow#8528

1 Like

bumpitty bump bump bump

1 Like

Currently looking to trial some Ranged dps spots. We don’t have any pressing specific needs right now. If you read the original post and feel as if we are a group you could see yourself growing with, regardless of role, add/DM me on disc. I’d love to chat.

Discord: Snow#8528

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

Bump! We have mage food :smiley:

2 Likes

@Anìvia How about gems? They are truly, truly outrageous.

You guys have any need of a holy pally?

2 Likes

Hey man! Thanks for reaching out but unfortunately at the current moment we do not have a spot for another holy pally.

We are mainly looking for Ranged dps but considering all dps classes. Ability to play off specs is a plus but not needed.

Stormwall to 10% last night.
Next Tuesday we go in for the kill and then begin progress on Jaina. I am very proud of our progress for being a very young 2 day (6 hour) guild on Illidan.

Our goal is to achieve cutting edge Jaina and then improve, grow, and become more efficient with each passing tier.

We are looking to add 1-2 more serious players to our core roster in the next month. If you think we could be a good fit for you, reach out to me on Discord. I’d love to talk. Considering all classes but special attention paid to Ranged DPS.

Discord: Snow#8528

To the top!

We got the bump!

Bump! Still looking for exceptional dps

8/9 mythic! Stormwall dropped tonight. CE incoming!

Looking to trial players for 8.2!

Looking for raiders for 8.2 (potential trial spot for mythic jaina prog as well).

Also looking to bolster our more casual player base as well as m+ junkies!