<Elite> 7/8M | US#300 [6 hour - Horde]

ABOUT US
Elite was founded on KT alliance in September 2016 by friends and family that have raiding experience dating back to beginning of WoW. We strive to build the most tight knit gaming community that we can (inside and outside of WoW) while maintaing a major focus on growing as players and improving our skill. The idea to start our own guild sparked when we realized that after 10+ years of playing and loving the guild/social aspect of the game, that most of our guild experiences just fell short of what we needed to keep us engaged. At the end of October 2018 we had made the realization that we had exhausted our potential on our original home server and decided to make the transistion to Illidan-Horde so that we could be amongst some of the best players in the game and push further than we were capable on KT-alliance. We have maintained our very active discord since forming and frequently are playing more than just WoW with each other. (Some of the popular games recently being League of Legends, Path of Exile, PUBG, CoD, etc.)

GOALS FOR BFA
Cutting Edge for each raid tier on a 2 night a week basis, while building meaningful friendships.

RAID SCHEDULE / EXPECTATIONS
Tuesday / Wednesday from 9 PM-Midnight (Central) Server Time.
Optional raid day on Sunday from 9 PM-Midnight (Central) Server Time.

Optional raid day can consist of Heroic, PTR test, Raid/Key sales.

We are looking for people that understand how progression raiding works. I place a ton of emphasis on self accountability in raid. Come to raid prepared to learn quickly and win. Show up on time with all your consumables and anything else you may need during raid regardless of if we provide it. If you make a mistake, own the mistake, identify how it can be corrected and execute that on the next pull. Before the next raid, analyze your logs and identify where you can improve. A player that is truly hungry to improve and grow is the most valuable player in the game to us.
Being on a 6 hour weekly schedule means that we need to be efficient to stay on par or ahead of guilds that are raiding more hours than we are. All team members are expected to show up to raid having studied the encountered thoroughly which allows us to have a serious yet relaxed raid environment.

RAID NEEDS
At the top of our watch list is:
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Hunter
All solid applications will be considered.

COMMUNITY NEEDS
We are very eager to expand our Keystone running community and stick to the same values here as we do with our raid team members. Our discord is quite active and is a great platform for getting key groups together.

Our doors are open to more casual players that feel that we possess an environment that they would like to be a part of. We have consistently enjoyed having casual players in our ranks. Most of our casual players enjoyed the guild enough that they followed us to Illidan Horde when we transferred. We work hard to insure that we continue to see this type of support.

For guild inquiries please add and DM one of our officers on Discord.
Snow#8528 - GM
Telos#4214 - Raid Leader
_Crimson#0965 - Officer

7 Likes

We’re looking for mythic + tanks! drizzs#1890

2 Likes

Still looking for all exceptional players for raids and mythic plus!

4 Likes

Looking for key pushers!

2 Likes

In need of a priest that can play both holy and disc (possibly shadow), a hunter, and a rogue!

1 Like

Connected with some more M+ pushers this week. Always looking to bolster our m+ community :wink:

Currently looking to get trials in for a solid hunter, warrior, all around priest.
Add and DM me on discord to inquire!

Snow#8528

2 Likes

Trial spots available for:

• Disc/Shadow Priest
  • Hunter
  • Warrior DPS

All exceptional players will be considered.

2 Likes

Looking to gain some more trials going into Battle for Dazar’alor - ready to bring you in tomorrow!

Needs:
-Warrior
-Disc/Shadow Priest
-Hunter

1 Like

You guys still looking for a hunter?

Hey. 8/8m Uldir experienced priest. I main Holy (gasp) but can play disc as well for certain fights. Have been raiding since wrath with a couple breaks from the game since that time. I play multiple toons and am very much interested in doing mythic+ either as my blood dk or healing on my Mistweaver monk. Here’s a post with my raiding profile listing my characters and such.

Btag: Necrotic#1545
Discord: Necrotic#3387

Been on our grind for a while but with the new tier approaching, we are once again looking for new faces. DM on discord Snow#8528

1 Like

bumpitty bump bump bump

1 Like

Currently looking to trial some Ranged dps spots. We don’t have any pressing specific needs right now. If you read the original post and feel as if we are a group you could see yourself growing with, regardless of role, add/DM me on disc. I’d love to chat.

Discord: Snow#8528

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

Bump! We have mage food :smiley:

2 Likes

@Anìvia How about gems? They are truly, truly outrageous.

You guys have any need of a holy pally?

2 Likes

Hey man! Thanks for reaching out but unfortunately at the current moment we do not have a spot for another holy pally.

We are mainly looking for Ranged dps but considering all dps classes. Ability to play off specs is a plus but not needed.

Stormwall to 10% last night.
Next Tuesday we go in for the kill and then begin progress on Jaina. I am very proud of our progress for being a very young 2 day (6 hour) guild on Illidan.

Our goal is to achieve cutting edge Jaina and then improve, grow, and become more efficient with each passing tier.

We are looking to add 1-2 more serious players to our core roster in the next month. If you think we could be a good fit for you, reach out to me on Discord. I’d love to talk. Considering all classes but special attention paid to Ranged DPS.

Discord: Snow#8528

To the top!

We got the bump!