8/8M Holy Priest LF Late Mythic Guild

About Me
Socially I am an extrovert most days, looking to joke around and talk a bit of smack with the boys. There is also the other side of a more serious and ready to go, competitive player. When things are serious I like to do it and do it correct. One of my biggest flaws on a social level is my need for intelligent organization from my peers. It’s been hard to find a guild who meets all my needs on a social level but there have been a few that I’ve found to be quite enjoyable.

I am a nerd in all things, playing D&D, Magic, various online games all of which I min/max to some extent or another. When I have trouble learning a new concept I am driven to do it even better, this is also something I consider a flaw but have used it to turn into a massive strength.

What Am I Looking For
Currently I am looking to play World of Warcraft in a mature guild who raids 2 to 2-3 nights a week at 6 - 9 hours a week no sooner than 9:30pm Eastern Standard Time.

I am looking for said guild to be active in the off-hours and have competitive Mythic Plus teams that aren’t locked to a single clique of players. I am looking not only for raiding but to also be involved with high caliber Mythic Plus players to run with. My Raider IO isn’t extremely high but I’ve been with a few competent groups and I performed rather well with them. I would likely be maining my Mistweaver for M+.

I am looking for a guild that isn’t locked to one or two cliques leaving most of the active players to fend for themselves with content other than raiding. I am not interested in joining a guild to just fill your roster, if you can’t engage with your players then I am not the candidate for you.

I expect leadership that is firm enough to make the decisions needed to progress, yet non-toxic enough to be enjoyable. That being said, I have never had an issue receiving criticism, hell even someone losing their cool from time to time about mistakes is fine with me, so long as we’re not in an environment of disrespect.

No passive aggressive leaderships either. Being blunt and knowing how and when to confront a situation is key in my opinion. I am not passive, I expect you not to be.

What to Expect from Me
You can expect a goofy Kermit the Frog and Starcraft 1 Impressionist in the off hours and a serious raider in the on hours. I come to raid with all consumables, not expecting my guild to provide anything to me, and when they do considering it a bonus. I will try to push my numbers to their max while maintaining optimal raid and situational awareness. I am not perfect and will have trouble will some mechanics or concepts and might need a better breakdown. Expect that I will let you know if that happens and if I make a mistake because of it, will work to improve and/or remedy that issue. I am willing to learn new routes, strategies, etc for Raiding and Mythic+. Expect nearly perfect if not perfect attendance.

About My Characters
Currently on US-Illidan
Necroticx - Main (Priest)
Holy Main Spec, Discipline Off-Spec
383 Optimized, 387 in Bags
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/necroticx
https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Necroticx

Necrotikx - Main Alt (Monk)
Mistweaver Main Spec, No Competitive OS at the moment
378 Equipped, 379 in Bags
http://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/necrotikx
Raider.IO](http://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Necrotikx

Necro - Secondary Alt (Death Knight)
Frost Main Spec, Unholy Off-Spec, Blood Off-Spec
380 Equipped
This is currently a Heroic night and mythic+ alt only but I am getting better at playing him at a what I would consider to be a mythic raiding level. Just needs a bit more optimized gear.
raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Necro

Raiding History
To start I have been playing this game since Wrath of the Lich King. I got into raiding as soon as I could and at as high a difficulty as I could. This is relevant kills across my Priest, Monk, and Death Knight. Some tiers I double mained the healers or some combo of the three characters.

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel
4/6 Heroic BWD
2/5 Heroic BoT
2/2 Heroic TotFW
6/7 Heroic Firelands
4/6 Heroic MSV
3/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
11/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder
14/14 Heroic Siege (Cutting Edge)
7/7 Heroic Highmaul
4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor