Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Is this seriously how low the bar is these days for being important? The equivelant of a participation trophy?

1 Like

The biggest problem with Void Elves is that they are Elves.

That concept scares me I think.

That’s not a low bar. Not just anyone can command a massive force.

3 Likes

Kid, they showed up and got slapped down. That’s it. That’s the sum total of what the mighty silver covenant actually did in suramar. That you are trying to handwave this as “commanding a massive force” is the most desperate reaching thing I think I’ve seen in a long, long time and I’ve read almost every post in this thread.

2 Likes

Lose the insults.

The High Elves have been helping the Alliance more than the Blood Elves ever helped the Horde. Blood Elves were put in statsis too so they got slapped just as hard in Suramar.

7 Likes

I’m not specifically against high elves, but can we just… Can we just not have more elves please?

2 Likes

The Alliance seems to want them.

5 Likes

And proof the high elves had that?

In which AU was this taking place?

You want them, and are claiming to speak for the Alliance.

3 Likes

I get it, there’s lots of elves. If we get high elves and Horde gets San’lyan then I think most would be happy. At least I would. Then again, it’s WoW elf players, we can’t ever be happy haha

3 Likes
  1. Nah I think I’ll keep showing you the respect that you are due.
  2. The blood elves have actually done things beyond existing and simping for humans so by default they’re the superior brand of Thalassian.
  3. They did indeed get trapped just like all the other elves.

Or we can just not have more elves.

And to be clear when the first announced the Nightborne and Void elves I groaned out loud because I would have preffered anything else then more frikkin elves!

Aside from troggs I guess. because they’re not even bottom rung of the ladder, they’re the floor it sits on.

3 Likes

You don’t seem to know the history of the elves.

5 Likes

The projection is real.

2 Likes

The irony of a Blood Elf saying no more Elves.

At least play a non elf before making such a statement.

7 Likes

This is my main, the first character that I made when I came back to WoW after an extended Period of time kid.

Mains an elf. Says no more elves.

Okay.

6 Likes

To each their own. I want to play as a high elf, not on this character of course. I would like Nightborne better if they looked like the NPCs. I never think there’s too many elves, but then again I did start out as a nelf druid when I was a kid so that probably influences my choices haha

4 Likes

With your mastery of the lore, I’ll take that as a compliment

4 Likes

Aren’t you the guy who thinks that High Elves no longer exist?

4 Likes