Elemental Rune Dungeons coming soon

Why you putting me in there, I’m fine with people getting catch up gear.

Go get your free 372 gear.

why is it beyond stupid? The phase is over, the gear will be outdated the moment you step into normal firelands.

1 Like

they’re the same person imo.

2 Likes

No we arent, i call him bad in his feral threads lmao.

Im also locked on this toon, i xfered it off Living Flame on SOD and took free xfer to Crusader Strike and now i cant swap toons, this toon isnt even named Peepostab anymore and hes 60

I also literally have a different stance on catch up items, idc if they exist.

show us on armory

Oh boy! someone is grumpy.

Judging by the rest of your comments on this very thread, it’s time for you to take your meds and get some sleep.

We wouldn’t want you to throw a temper tantrum over a videogame now would we?

1 Like

No shot he did it in original cata.

Everyone who has said this has been caught lying.

1 Like

Right? Like chill dude. It’s a game… we also let people have fun with games. Be thankful WoW don’t allow mods…

Plz add weapons to the vendor

1 Like

Why? When the Firelands trash drops BoE weapons that will be available on the AH? You’re already receiving assistance; why seek additional gear that you haven’t earned?

Because not everyone buys gold and would rather have a pure effort based catch up system that can avoid the use of hundreds of thosands of gold and or rng to get gear that would be reasonable to START progressing firelands.

They are not asking for firelands equivalent gear, just something close that they can farm for without having to spend a stupid amount of gold or rng reliance on.