Elemental Lariat Personal Orders are Broken

It never loads, just a spinning circle when attempting to view orders for Elemental Lariat.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue.

I am also having the same issue, but with a Guild Order for recrafting my Elemental Lariat. It affects the “My Orders” tab as well, so my Lariat is stuck in limbo as I cannot view or cancel the recraft order

I’m experiencing this as well. Unfortunately this means that I’m also completely locked out of all of my Personal Orders and not just the ones for the Lariat.

Same issue for me. I was able to complete a lariat in public orders just fine, but my personal orders have been spinning all day with nothing loading. I’d tell more people to just submit public orders but now we can only craft 4 max, but this is a whole separate issue. I heard from one person that submitted a lariat too me they can’t even cancel their order as well.

still bugged

Had this issue all day, but seems resolved for me as of about ~15m ago

I had this issue on my alt as well. As of 7pm EST it seems to be fixed. A bunch of personal orders showed up and was able to fill them.

It appears fixed for me too. I was able to see the order again in “my orders” just now and the crafter was able to fill it and send it back to me.