Ele need a nerf

I feel like elemental are cracked right now, from a pvp pov. Way too much dmg from lava burst. They out dps everyone.

1 Like

nope realy not no crie

3 Likes

This is only at low ratings, at high ratings they match everyone. Get a healer to dispel, train the blue and the output is way less.

Every time Ele gets touched at any point in game to make us better we get these stupid “nerf Ele” posts. We have the worst defenses, are made to hard cast more often, and are generally the first target to be focused.

How about you stop worrying about our damage
it’s pre-patch fun and will all be balanced out when the content really matters. I mean do you think blizzard is oblivious to our damage?

Give us a GD break for a little while will ya?!?!

16 Likes

Time to get my arena gear.

1 Like

Nerfing based on prepatch is a horrible idea.

Tuning will happen. Both nerfs and buffs. But prepatch isnt the data that should be used for it.

12 Likes

To add in to what Akston said, classes are no longer designed around not having hero Talents. Some classes get more power within them, versus others. For instance WW is extremely weak without them. Wait until after release for there to be balancing

1 Like

Clearly you haven’t done any PVP since the pre-patch.

We are getting nerfed for sure. I just hope they don’t destroy us with the nerf bat.

Being this much of an outlier in the prepatch is usually bad news

1 Like

I love this lol. I remember recently when ENH got a small buff and people cried for it to be nerfed. Like, in all my years, ive never seen anyone cry about ENH needing a nerf. People will cry over anything

5 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about balance in prepatch. Everything is skewed. Nothing is set in stone. If we’re in the same spot close to season start, then nerfs are warranted.

Oh cmon, let ele alone. They need some time in the sun imo. Also, I haven’t had time to get around to mine yet so, I guess it’s more like, let me have fun for a while first :). If I know blizzard, they will destroy ele before the first tier is over so, I wouldn’t worry too much.

All that matters is the balance in TWW. Prepatch is NEVER balanced. There are always outliers and they almost never scale at their current level into the next expansion. We are basically playing 10 levels under the cap, without complete talents. Just think about how imbalanced any pvp is below level cap. Thats what we’re playing right now.

4 Likes

We already got nerfed on the beta so please give it a rest.

1 Like

Of course, but outliers like this tend to get nerfed hard. I just hope it won’t be too bad.

Another factor is the current tier set bonus being active still, the extra lava bursts/ele blast are significant portions of our damage. We’re getting a basic tier set in comparison in S1 of TWW. I almost wish they would’ve changed ours back to Season 1 from Vault, so we got used to losing the extra lava bursts after Pwave.

Calling for nerfs during pre-patch, when they’re designing classes to be balanced (hopefully) at level 80 with hero talents, just leads to the class feeling bad when they do nerf it. Pre-patches have always been wonky.

Or if they do a change, hopefully it’s only a pvp modifier.

Kind of ironic this coming from a Paladin 

You are a ret Paladin you don’t get a say

2 Likes

Hey
 wait a second there pinky :eyes:

And this is why pvp is killing WoW. their needs to be totally seperate games.

Tunning is far from done. Also the Ele tier set right now is mega OP. That will be gone.

1 Like