Ele is literally UNPLAYABLE due to Judgments of the Pure

In every game is a Ret and they dispel ALL the flameshocks in addition to the Heal dispels ofc!

https://imgur.com/a/iyJV0Bz

I - cant - do - sh*t.
there is always just one flameshock up.
My main Ele which i played before 10.0.7 is on 3kcr, with my Alt Ele which is almost full conquest gear i stuck on 1,8 now only because of this.

I mean… they dont even need to DO something. Its just passive while they are fighting, wtf?
Especially when your teammate is a melee my Flameshocks are usually the only magic debuffs on the targets.

This needs to go ASAP!

6 Likes

Ret is doing good.

2 Likes

Yeah, regretting not finishing the last shuffle or two I needed for elite so I could pve upgrade my stuff and start healing keys. Not relishing the prospect of queuing into lobbies with 2+ rets.

6 Likes

Agreed, every SS with a ret is in is just a complete wash on my Ele due to judgements of the pure spam dispelling all the flame shocks and our dispel protection being so bad.

Super regretting not sucking up the long queues before the patch to close the last 90 rating or so to 2.4k… since 10.0.7 I’ve dropped so much rating on my Ele that its infuriating to even bother to queue into a lobby.

1 Like

Keys are def the thing to do until we go back to 10.0.5 levels of balance

1 Like

PvP in general is unplayable right now because of Retardins.

14 Likes

Ele was broken a few weeks ago, I’m glad it’s gone. But the ret meta is out of control right now. Another set of damage nerfs need to go out. Plus judg PvP talent ICD & we need to see some adjustments to some class trees because I don’t know what blizzard is thinking. Some healers are unplayable now. Stop Qing if you don’t enjoy the meta. I took a -150 point loss on an alt rdruid trying to just chill. The game is not in a good state right now in both PvP & PvE. Their numbers are suffering & it’s quite obvious what they are doing. But most average players don’t see it or don’t care. The only thing blizzard cares about is %'s & #'s to help their balance sheets. They don’t care about you or our opinions. Simple, & easy. Most people don’t pay attention to token price either. 220k USD token is equal to about where we were at the end of shadowlands. It means most people are not actually playing the game, their back end data also shows this. They can see everything on ladder & in their sections of their game. They shook up the meta to see if people would return & they got that. Don’t forget quarter 1 ends soon for their balance sheets. That’s why they are doing this. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

No ICD… Just remove it. It’s toxic and lacks counter play.

9 Likes

It’s been in the game for a while & no one played it while I was playing it in BFA LOL.

Actually nothing changed for Ele in the last weeks.
Only Ret buffs changed that but thats a few days ago and not a few weeks, so idk what you are talking about.
Either he was never op or he is still op.

1 Like

Actually a lot has changed in the past weeks? Are you delusional? Rsham / mw were the worse healers. & ret was the worse melee. Now look? I think my friend you need to think before you type. Because you have 0 clue of what’s going on. Lmao.

Deep Freeze was in the game for a while. But they decided after multiple expansions they had to get rid of it.

What does this have to do with Ele?

1 Like

Deep freeze was removed due to the fact people were using it on healers to setup CC & it favored rogue mage very well over those years. I would love deep freeze to come back, but adjusted. This was an OG spell for mage.

Because that’s what the post is about. Ret & Ele. Again I think you’re delusional & every comment you keep saying makes it more obvious to me.

Blind was 8 seconds(was 10), for the blind/sap combo for ~15 years. But things change and it was determined to be toxic for the game.

Moral is, just because something was in the game before, doesn’t mean it isn’t toxic now.

You said Ele was op until a few weeks ago and i said there were no changes for Ele.
And then you said that there were changes for RSham and WW?

I dont see the logic in this, sry.

5 Likes

I just wanna lavalava. :sob: Missing the Assassination rogues already.

Reported for trolling

8 Likes

I’m in the depths where they’d die. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: