Ele in 3v3

Also surge of power is artificially capped in pvp. You cannot get 3 overloads from it. At most you can get 2 additional from SoP. (Just clarifying cuz alot of people are unaware)

I mean even before it was capped the 3rd overload is something abysmally small chance like 1 or 2%

1 Like

Revert lavaburst damage in pvp. Thanks plox

1 Like

Man I’ve been playing 2 builds with resurgeance

Torn been 18% haste 30% mastery (52% with 3x carver’s eye/36% volatile)

or

13% haste 37% mastery (60% 3x CE/43% with volatile)

It’s actually the most fun style of ele for me, earthshock > primodrial wave during resurgeance proc > echo into a half dozen amped lava bursts into another earth shock into another resurgeance

Enhancing shock: 45s cd. Instant. The next 3 lava burst deal 30% increased damage.

Boom just fixed elemental

1 Like

YEP. 100% what I was thinking about. I miss that ability so much.

Literally having that back would be gamechanging for ele pvp.

People keep saying they are rocking 4-4.5k sustained as ele in pvp. Im sorry guys I just don’t see it unless they are afk.

People will act as if their best games are the norm and overhype themselves on the forums

I’ve had ppl tell me i should be doing 5k dps all game every game on my outlaw

You’re gonna hit 4-5k with a ton of tumbling resets, late flameshock dispels that u just reapplying, uptime on a non cc’d fire ele etc

but thats not every arena game obviously

Spriest just seems better atm in almost every aspect besides wind shear. Their dot damage is easier to apply and disgusting damage.

4.5k sustained DPS would be amazing if you didnt have necrolord DH’s pulling 6k sustained

I mean dh can’t do that without padding with throw glaive and your team being monkeys stacking.

However I do think dh kyrian boomy is brain dead and so is kitty cleave. Double damage stack modifiers is so cringe.

sure they can… kyrian boomy and 6k is easy to sustain.

Mmmm the throw glaive damage in details skews it to me. I see that being 20-30 percent of their damage with 5-6k dmg so in reality only 4-5 k.

Ele is weaker than dh though.

Also meta is a massive long cd so that also skews their damage unless game is like 2-3 min long.

you can filter out the glaive throws

How are you guys just letting a dh run 6k dps on you without any cc or stuns?

i mean why are you including kyrian empowerment like its the DH kit and DH’s in general tend to be one of the top sustained dps in the game

When I filter out glaive they tend to only be like 500dps above ppl

but again ww and dh and rets always blow up details meters if they’re allowed to just train something into the dirt

why care about damage pad anyway, affs before deathbolt had trouble closing out games, ele doesn’t need to pad meters to close out games just like Demo locks don’t pad meters but will close out a game asap if left to their devices

how are you guys letting a ele run 4.5k dps on you without any cc or stuns

like yeah obv cc the DH but like also obvs cc the ele

thats not even the same thing tho Zeepeye will do that sort of damage just because flameshock and fire ele alone are doing 2.5k dps, but that’s jus piss damage not really killing anyone

i rarelty see zeepeye playing ele anymore :frowning: idk if im just missing his ele streams but whenever i tune in he seems to be running druid or enh or something else.