Ele in 3v3

Yeah true the 2 piece part is better.

I’m confused though I thought they were making the tier sets scalable in PvP too.

I didn’t read about the tier sets only heard about them

I said to a guy they were for PvE but he told me they were making duplicates for PvP ?
I’m not sure

They will be available through your great vault, which you can earn by doing pvp.

and later you will be able to craft them using materials earned through pvp content (still unsure if they have released what materials this means, or if you can earn them through randoms or rated pvp, or both)

I’ve always enjoyed ele since they introduced Lava Burst way back when. I thought the spell was so cool. (I still think so now)

Anyways, I hopped into 2s as resto to get 1800 and grab some gear and jumped into 3s as ele. Man, it feels terrible. The melee train is real and the damage is so high I just find myself kiting without doing any damage.

2 Likes

I’m trying to abuse bonesmith heimer +18% crit chance coz really we kill only if healer is out of mana or we got a lucky proc. Coz of pressure meta I used to play with earth shield legendary to tank damage and wait for proc and use skyfury + earth shock(to get buff for more overloads) + echo + stormkeeper. I managed to get 100k dmg with only 1 button push (using eqelibrium). Sequence require exactly 10 sec window. At 9 stack u pre pop ur combo and prey for rng

Bonesmith with a boomy gives me 60% crit chance and yea you still gotta pray

I like to play emeni vs melee cleaves, gristled toes + sole slough puts me at mount speed but on dalaran and blades edge you can’t really go anywhere so i play static field and try to ultimate form when jumped on alongside traveling storms.

Lava burst honestly needs a buff, 4-5k lava bursts kinda are a joke

2 Likes

Agreed. That, or increase Lava Surge proc chances.

Funny how the top ele shaman in RBG’s stacks crit, when it’s so terrible? :thinking:

I honestly don’t think any one stat is terrible, I’ve done builds with haste/crit/mastery and the overall damage equals out

The way you get lethal is all that matters

Not saying crit is bad saying its bad compared to other classes. I run a mix of 11 % crit and rest haste.

They did a study you know. 60% of the time works everytime ( shaman overloads )

I wish unlimited power had a little more going for it, even with a 100% mastery (had this back in bfa at times) you’re not getting insane haste with it

It’s a vestigial talent from when high voltage was a thing

U may get pretty crazy dmg from combination of unlimited power and stormkeeper. Ez 100k dmg. The problem is how to survive and build those 60 malstorm

you cant talent both

I’m having an amazing time playing Windspeaker and 43% mastery with volatile Solvent or Carver’s Eye and surge of power

Maelstrom generation is amazing, i have 50% overloads most games which leads to more earth shocks

Still have low Fire ele CD since every earth shock reduces its CD outside of surging stormkeepers

Can spread flame shocks for more lava surges, can root to peel or set up stormkeepers.

Honestly having the most fun i’ve had on my ele in awhile

What legendary is he using? If Skybreakers I would be surprised. Haste works well with Skybreakers.

He runs with elemental equilibrium.

Been saying this since SL dropped and crit is still slept on. Crit stacking with aftershock and surge of power lvb->earth shock->SK->lvb->earth shock->SK->lvb->lasso is an unhealable string of damage. Did it in s1 BEFORE earth shock was buffed and it was great.

2 Likes

Goodluck critting when your dead without second wall. Primal elementalist outside of rogue ele prot is like the only viable way to survive melee cleaves tunneling you.

1 Like

Surge of power root, unleashed earth, static field, travelling storms, slough through, swirling currents, fleshcraft, cc

Like harden skin has merits vs openers you can’t avoid or when locked down but otherwise idk, don’t really care for it

It can work with primal elementalist too, you just get less overloads. Combo changes to lvb-SK-lvb-SK-lvb-ES-lvb lasso