1 Like

Name: Lerial
Guild: Cross of Vengeance

Still Playing and still razzing Lauger! Btag Eilistra#1194

1 Like

Tillis, Human Mage.

Cross of Vengeance.

Hey Lauger and Lerial, how are things.

Hey Envec. I ran into spitachi in a random LFR during WoD, but lost touch with him. I would love to see if Cereal is still around.

4 Likes

Tillis ya we are still playing. Not as active as we used too… but i’m looking forward to playing in classic again actually. Only COV I now that is still playing was Serea. She is still on eirigg as far as I know.

Dartagnan, Human Warrior
The Brigade
Looking for Brego, Jamethan, Wifey

hey beo and moon. i remember you guys. add me on btag Gxsilver#1859
i will be playing classic too. someone pick a server so we can all be on same one.

1 Like

Name: Girdin - Human - Holy / Ret pally
Guild: GFW or Sandbox “dont recall… those might be later expansion guilds”
“I was considered the young kid on the raid team if i was there”
Reconnects: Just putting my name out for anyone looking. Still on Eitrigg / Shu’halo.
Names that ring a bell: Trueguy “old GM”, Tramic, Freeman-NE Hunter, Emillyn- priest, Dyingtrinity - warlock
Best memory in classic: Getting the paladin epic mount out of Scholo thanks to Trueguy and some other guildies.

Name: Talainie - Night elf druid
Guild: Benevolence (I think I really don’t remember it’s been so long)
Reconnects: Just throwing my name out in case anyone recognizes me! Lookin through the posts I see a lot of familiar names so I figured I’d join in. I used to bum around Goldshire a lot, feel free to hit me up if you recognize me from the fence! c:

3 Likes

Characters : Ramonez (NE Rogue) in vanilla switched to Phero (Priest) beginning of BC
Guild : Wandering Alliance

Just wondering if anyone is still out there! Tainee (Warrior), Fero (Priest), and Lotsapots (Druid) are a few names off the top of my head that I can remember.

4 Likes

Hello Stabby… Myrathor and I still talk and kick it bro. hit me up you have mail on moonguard.

Wow blast from the past didn’t expect to see you on here

Ilikepies: Dwarf Hunter
Guilds: Disciples of Drizzt, Schizm, Dirty Dozen
would love to reconnect with anyone I got to group with up through WotLK like Hollyana and Bombarama
Btag: Dusk#1868

Oh man! Lauger Lerial and Tillis! Awesome to see you folks are still playing

hit me up for classic Envec#1595

1 Like

What’s up Bish?! Did you stay in touch with any of the old gang? A couple of my friends I’ve keep in touch with over the years are playing classic (Zaek ans Adrigon) together. Also bringing some of their friends/family along. We have around 14 people.

Didn’t realize I was logged into a different toon, oops lol

WHADDUP NERDS!

toon: Peebers, Bianchi
guild: CoV

what server?

4 Likes

hey guys!!! GX!!!MOON!!! yeh the wife and I are gonna play on Bloodsail Buccaneers .RP server ill add you both

COVer’s I reserved Lauger on Atiesh, Myzrael and Mankrik. So ya which ever. PEEBS What up you homer!

1 Like

Names were Theaur, human mage and Elrod, Human warrior raided with the guild but I honestly forget the name of our guild! I was only 14 at the time but would be good catching up so much later in life

Ah man the memories…

Slyden - Rogue
Voltaran - Mage

Guild Eximius

1 Like

Sup! - Voltaran