Either un-nerf frogs or nerf the farmers

You nerfed the frogs without removing the rewards already given. Now you have players with a million hp gatekeeping raids. GG BLIZZARD

71 Likes

Have you been excluded from a raid by these people or are you just making up hypothetical scenarios that will likely never happen?

8 Likes

I was explicitly asked about my cloak stats and refused because I only found out of the frogs today and didn’t farm them.

20 Likes

It’s just the typical “exploit early exploit often” that Bilzz encourages.

33 Likes

When was the last time they rolled back players who engaged in degenerate content?
There’s nothing “game-breaking” here, it just means some players are going to finish their Remix playtime faster than others.

1 Like

And which raid/difficulty were you applying to when they asked about your cloak?

1 Like

Just watched a video a priest solo’ing raids on day 3. Is that what was intended? Maybe it was, I don’t know.

7 Likes

I’m just lol’ing at the people getting carried by uber-powerful players that farmed the frogs.

A Shadow Priest was melting the bosses, doing like 4.5 million damage per second.

Yes, you read that right.

Damage Per Second. 4.5 mill.

17 Likes

And does nothing about once they shut off the source.

4 Likes

Based on everything Blizz put out…yes, it was intended. Maybe not on day 3 but definitely before the end of the event

2 Likes

Not likely, but the point is Blizzard will not be rolling those players back. They haven’t done that in ages, and players “exploit early, exploit often” and engage in degenerate gameplay every single expansion, sometimes every single season within an expansion.

Asking for a rollback, especially in a game mode where only cosmetics will transfer over anyway, is just futile :smile:

3 Likes

That’s kind of cool then. Wasn’t sure how powerful people were supposed to be by the end, but that’s awesome.

1 Like

So you don’t actually know what their opinion was on your cloak?

People who farmed frogs are easily in a position to start selling easy raid carries or whatever.

A singular frog farmer can solo bosses as long as someone else is there to tank.

Idk how since there isn’t really an economy in Remix, maybe they can trade for it or WoWtoken through Retail, they’ll find a way to do so.

Also, raids are on a daily lockout- they are only getting stronger lol.

It just sucks to try to catch up with those that are hopelessly ahead. At least it’s a collect-a-thon and not really competitive like actual retail.

4 Likes

There was a similair video of a druid doing over a million DPS on the PTR.

It will definitely take some grinding to get there, but Ive already ran into people with 380ish ilvls doing 700k DPS

2 Likes

This.

3 Likes

The question now is: will players stick around for the time it takes to reach that pinnacle, when others have already reached it, and can be done with their Remix gameplay in 1-2 weeks instead of 92 days :rofl:

2 Likes

Well if you guys want to get in on the ground floor of the next grind…people are listing goat grinding groups in the group finder now

1 Like

???

Nice.

:smirk: