Either keep flying or do away with it, plain and simple

No. And you proved yourself wrong in this exact sentence. People left because it was removed, not because the sky was dangerous.

You mean when the game had rising numbers and had a very small zone where folks had to pay attention to the birds? Wow sounds like something you’re encountering now.

That’s not how this works.

I did read the thread, but forgive me for not believing you on your word, since you provided 0 topics (popular and well accepted) that support that idea. If you can provide “several” of those threads, I will have no problem admitting I’m wrong.

Stop making crap up.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one. That was advertised on the back of the box for wotlk. Only been what? 14 yrs now? Can’t really rush things like this :stuck_out_tongue:

they are having a cry about flying?
how much are they making? and they whinge about flying? its a fantasy game, clueless game dictators.
We pay… therefore?
sigh what a pathetic company.

You don’t get to move goalposts. I said we asked for it. I didn’t say how many, how popular, how well received, etc. If you can’t handle the fact that this has been brought up, that’s a you issue, but nothing of the posts I provided is “taking me at face value” nor does it make it incorrect.

Don’t like it? Fine. But the fact that it has been asked for is there.

Yes we have numbers from when it was removed. Those same people have complained about mech and Nzoth worms and left yet again. That is why we once again saw them take a step back on their stance that they were going to increase the difficulty of flying.

Its a simple correlation of cause and effect.

You complaining about being inconvenienced in the skies is not the same as the folks leaving because they outright REMOVED it from the game.

No…it’s not. That’s like me saying folks want MORE danger in the skies because Burning Crusade offered it in a tiny section and the games numbers rose because of it.

1 Like

But it’s not a fact, since you provided exactly 0 pieces of evidence to support it. You can scream and shout “a lot of people want it” all you want, but as long as you don’t provide any evidence to back it up, your word is worthless.

1 Like

Mounted combat in general needs to be a thing…

I’m holding out hope that some of this stuff will go away with Microsoft and different upper management in charge, these types of expansion features have been a thing ONLY because the current design team is lazy and has gone on record saying such recently.

It is, except for you who ignores everyone telling you NO.

AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Literally posted a bunch of threads where people asked for it.

1. I never screamed or shouted. Stop gaslighting.
  2. I never said “a lot.” Stop lying.

I did. Learn to read.

No. Again. That’s not how it works and you being for or against something doesn’t make you in a majority. Like what is this conversation lmao

Dude you are straight up clownin’.

1 Like

you may have not been on the forums at that time but there was a lot of back and forth. for the record, i don’t agree with thallia on this but i saw the same threads and she isn’t pulling it from her behind.

Well clearly there is no reason to continue that line of reasoning… :roll_eyes:

Nowhere in Warlords before it released was there some danger in the skies that made people quit. I just wouldn’t even respond anymore.

No… there isn’t. Just like making some ridiculous statement like “I am the majority!”

Seriously. This is such a stupid statement for them to even use as a debate point.

2 Likes

Still say that they should allow you to start flying in each zone as soon as you get the lore/quest achievement done in each zone. By that time you have pretty much explored the zone, and did all the rehash copy pasted gather this, and that crap quests, or killed x amount of trash mob quests anyways lol.

Wow if players can’t handle flying , now imagine those same players on dungeons and other content…I’ll do a M+ with a title like “show me that you can fly around a small part of ZM without getting dismount” for invite.

1 Like

At no point in this Xpac have we had to grind for flying.

1 Like