Eh the tuning on delves is okay for 2player. maybe overtuned for 3player

Delves start at t1 and end at t12

Pretty sure majority of the ppl have tried it and done at least t1 :stuck_out_tongue:

I can. But not with my guild.

OH NO! Someone uses the forums when they’re NOT online or on a second monitor! God forbid!!! :scream:

:roll_eyes: Moving on.

2 Likes

yeah and I share your disappointment that they’re going back on that, but here we are. that spec-based scaling is straight up BS and it’s deliberately petty and against that same original announcement.
sub’s cancelled and their fixes won’t get it back at this point.
since 30 minutes before the global launch they been caught out lying through omission about their expectations for timelines and unlocks and gating of progression time after time.
They had PR tours to get people signed up for the launch but once the doors opened, same old Blizzard is running the show.

2 Likes

I feel like we’re the alpha testers for this now. Which is extremely unfortunate.

1 Like

You are chronically online here. 30k posts with this Evoker is insane.

I’m still soloing Bountiful Delves at Tier 8.
:dracthyr_shrug:

I think some classes are more capable than others.

2 Likes

Definitely; even though tanks take more damage, Druid has the utility to handle a lot of mechanics plus my Brann is level 30 now.

1 Like

Looks like it’s time (for me) to drop a tier or two.

My Brann is still like 15. LOL But I’m still putzing around in 4s and 5s.

1 Like

I already don’t want to do them. I think I’ve done like 5 across my 4 level 80’s LOL. They are incredibly boring and have stupid mechanic/gimmicks. There’s enough easy ways to get gear, I don’t need to waste my time in delves.

1 Like

I just did a 6 and 7 no problem. I don’t know what people are complaining about. You need to farm some gear first and make Brann a healer.

I noticed they turned the sporbit respawn back on at t4 and higher without saying anything. Those are permanently instant skip delves again. The other gimmicks are bad but not nearly as the fungal ones.

also the dev that created those is wrong, we’re not coming around on this.

I tried a t8 earlier and couldn’t solo, changed it to t7 and it was better. You still get champ gear but not sure what a map would give in a t7 so not sure if its worth it.

EDIT: a t7 map only gives champ gear so t7s aren’t worth

then if that was the case higher ilvl gear should drop from lower level delves… because everyone is chasing the bountiful delves… and if delves gave NO gear. then there would be no reason to do them…

How does it make sense for story mode tiers to drop higher ilevel?

Yes. And that’s because they want to limit how many people run for the week. Unfortunately, they allowed people to get too many keys before they opened up.

I really think they needed a better way to limit them. And they needed more tiers.

Well, no one is talking about that. And if anyone did, I’m assuming they got rightfully ignored. lol

“Delves are too hard!” == “I can’t solo a D8 and everything below that doesn’t exist”

I can’t gauge for lower difficulties bc I don’t know how bad I suck on my rogue etc, but so far it really does seem like the gear reward is pretty well tuned to the difficulty.

Now they just gotta fix some boneheaded stuff like the Terror Twins being so unreasonably deadly with no way to dismiss them.

From my favorite activity this expac, to “nope.”

Before anything else, I have no problems with it, I can still solo it. But I carry friend who’s sensitive to stress. She only does crafting and story and quests in the game.

With this expac, I urged her to run t8 bountiful delves with me. You can really hear her joy to get meaningful gear. Now she gets migraine due to the stress running the broken delves. Sad for her.

It’s the same rewards as a +3 keystone, champion at the end with hero track in the vault. Those are hard face roll for anyone half decent, and completely do-able for basically everyone in the player-base. That should be the baseline difficulty reference you’re asking about. The only real difference is that you can do an 8 delve solo or in a smaller group.

Anything lower than an 8 is just LFR difficulty rewards wise and you don’t really need more than a pulse to get through that. I have done a few delves in the sub 8 range solo and they’re even still pretty overtuned IMO. (It’s mostly the chain casting casters that you can’t lock down but the bosses can also be too difficult.)

Wait you guys have keys…

<Insert We’re the Miller’s meme here>