Alignment:

BRIEF Description:

Now go!

7 Likes

Name: Acialga Embercast
Title: Board Member
Affiliation: Coldridge Company, Dark Iron (under Moira) and Alliance
Alignment: Not sure, I do things I enjoy, whether good or bad
BRIEF Description: No nonsense, does her best to get a job done that she is hired for. Is a bit rude towards non Dark irons, but slowly getting around to enjoying them and their quirks. Usually dawning armor from the stormwind guard armory but with a coldridge tabard.

9 Likes

Name: Nearo Shadowbane
Title: Captain
Affiliation: House Proudmoore, Kul Tiras
Alignment: Lawful Good

BRIEF Description:
Nearo was born in Boralus to a family of shipbuilders and has been in military service with Kul Tiras since he was a young man - first as a Sailor, and later on as a Marine.

His first years in the service prior to the First War were largely spent protecting the shipping lanes from pirates, but as the threats to Kul Tiras grew especially in the Alliance’s land campaigns during the Second War, he volunteered for expeditionary missions with the Marines - with whom he shared a more aggressive streak.

His most recent years saw him commanding Kul Tiras’ sole military commitment to the mainland, with Boralus having withdrawn support for the Alliance at the end of the Third War when they refused to retaliate against the Horde after the death of Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore.

With Kul Tiras now back in the Alliance and facing Horde invasion, only a few things have remained a constant: His love and service for Kul Tiras, his devotion to the Holy Light, and his unwavering belief that the Orcs must pay for their crimes with the complete extermination of their entire parasitic race from Azeroth.

15 Likes

Name: Claus
Title: Cheerbringer
Home: The North

A seasonal worker, Claus spends the rest of his time hunting bounties to make ends meet. On one of his deliveries, he came upon a good group of elves from Ashenvale forest. Seeing how kind these folks were he offered to help them keep their home safe from the naughty orc bastards cutting down trees out of season.

11 Likes

Name: K’aafer
Title: Security Sector
Affiliation: The Alliance, Coldridge Company, Velen Fan Club, Penpals for Hope (bringing cheer to the prisoners of the Stockades via anonymous letters)
Alignment:

BRIEF Description: K’aafer is well travelled, happy fella. He tries his best to aid the Company he works for and its associates. K’aafer is more of a battle priest, because his mending skills are less than stellar and often forgets to heal his friends in battle focusing more on smiting the enemy.

11 Likes

Name: Dreaux Darkcloud
Title: The Most Interesting Druid on Emerald Dream named Dreaux
Affiliation: Dark Order
Alignment: Chaotic

BRIEF Description:

As previously documented from November 2013

The details of my life are quite inconsequential… very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving oat farmer from Mulgore with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old Tauren prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the quest turn in mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Tanaris, luge lessons. In the spring we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Dwarf named Vedma ritualistically shaved my !@#$%^-*s. There really is nothing like a shorn !@#$%^-… it’s breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Notable Other Accomplishments from 2011:

1. When I get naked in the bathroom, my shower gets turned on.
  2. I can speak Orcish in Common.
  3. I have killed two stones with one bird.
  4. No less than 25 Gnomish folk songs have been written about my mog.
  5. My garden maze surrounding my farm at Halfhill is responsible for more missing persons than the bermuda triangle.
  6. I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
  7. If I were to pat you on the back, you would list it on your Guild Application…to any Guild.
  8. My summer home in Mulgore has a treehouse with a completely furnished basement.
  9. My mother has a tattoo that says “Son”
  10. If opportunity knocks, and I am not at home, opportunity waits.
  11. I once wiped sweat from Mordrok’s brow and he quietly thanked me.
13 Likes

Name: Jimmirus Moonshield
Affiliation: The Ashen Vale, #rebelalliance
Home: Feathermoon Stronghold, HQ of the Ashen Vale

Disgusted with Alliance politics, Jimmirus has made it his primary misssion to help strengthen and unite the fractured Alliance. While most of his Ashen Vale family has formed bonds on the diplomatic front, Jimmirus focuses on working with other military leaders from all over Azeroth to fight the Horde war machine and eventually kill the Banshee Queen.

10 Likes

Name: Senneca Swiftsilver
Title: Trade Princess of the Swiftsilver Cartel
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Theme song: Young Al Capone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGF1Evzz93U)
BRIEF Description:
As a young heiress to a mining empire, Senneca had every reason to expect she would be goblin royalty. Unfortunately, when the cataclysm hit, and Kezan was destroyed, she was left a refugee on the unforgiving shores of the Eastern Kingdom.

As time went on, she worked her way from being a common hustler on the docks and back alleys, to being a major player in the goblin smuggling scene. When the war broke out after the fall of the Legion, Senneca saw her opportunity, and broke off from the Bilgewater Cartel to form her own renegade cartel, and pick up where her legacy on Kezan had left off. Now, with the support of her crew, she is he Trade Princess of the Swiftsilver Cartel, a rogue bunch of goblins that have used the chaos of the war to their own advantage.

Her charisma and razor sharp wit have gained her many allies, but her ruthlessness and ambition have led her to command an empire. Will she continue to grow her cartel, and rise to dominance, or will she let her ambition and lust for power consume her and everything she has worked to build?

10 Likes

Name: Lleid David-Lloyd
Job: Alchemist (focused on poisons)
Affiliation: Coldridge Company
Allignment: idk

Description: unshaven yet washed, always has a motive for his actions, blunt, dry humor

9 Likes

Javier Lemonte, Renowned Sculptor, Architect, Artist, Masseuse, and Occasional Editor of Tact, has updated the official Church biography of myself. The Lord Tact has revealed to me the concept of bold fonts. Never again shall we be in the darkness of ambiguous emphasis!

Name: Turun
Title: Grand Hierarch
Affiliation: The Lord Tact, the Church of Tact
Alignment: Lawful Good, of course!

BRIEF Description:
I saw the Lord Tact ascend into the heavens, and he gave me one commandment: spill the blood of Azeroth, and preach my Truth to all. To that end, I have founded the One True Religion of the One True New God of Azeroth. At one point, the Church spread across much of Azeroth, even having its own standing army. Now, the Lord Tact’s Church has been relegated to a campground in Stormwind City, but we shall return stronger than ever!

Hail Tact!

8 Likes

Name: Lohkawas Wildmane
Title: Elder of Redwood Tribe
Affiliation: Redwood Tribe
Alignment:
Lawful Good

BRIEF Description: News scroll Editor, Sports Promoter, esp. Kick Fish League, storyteller, and mate of Mokalyn. He feels like the luckiest Shu’halo and is happy to make many friends. Unfortunately, he has a duty to the Horde and is often stationed in Naz’mir.

Name: Leidolfr
Title: Reader of Runes
Occupation: Asst. Tour Guide and Owner of Leidolfr’s (a fine dining establishment - They will cater events)
Affiliation: Redwood Tribe
Alignment:
Chaotic Good

BRIEF Description: Leidolfr is a young Highmountain Shu’halo who was taken by a Vry’kul raiding party while still a calf. His Orcish and Taurahe are equally poor, but be patient, he is learning! Recently started a tourism business with the Warbrave of Redwood Tribe.

9 Likes

Name: Abrahof Ragetotem
Title: Chieftain, Legionnaire
Affiliation: Horde, Confederacy of Tauren Tribes, Redwood Tribe

BRIEF Description: Stoic and strong. Loyal to the Horde and the tribes. Aggressive for a tauren and spiteful of the Alliance, Abrahof detests some of the overly pacifist circles of the Horde. A believer in needing to fight for what you need, he often refused to roll over to those who oppose shu’halo and Horde interests.

9 Likes

Name: Faranell Imfernal
Title: Head Apothecary
Affiliation: Horde, Forsaken, Royal Apothecary Society
Alignment: Lawful Good (From a Forsaken perspective)

BRIEF Description: Sarcastic and crude, yet loyal and devoted to the Banshee Queen. Member of the Royal Apothecary Society, Faranell remains a loyal subject of the Banshee Queen and defender of Lordearon. Distrustful of Death Knights, especially after Arathi fiasco, Faranell keeps an eye open for future traitors.

Trained in fel magic and other warlock like arts, he combines his knowledge and magics of the nether with the poisons of the Royal Apothecary Society to a deadly efficiency. A dry and uncaring personality, not all too atypical of Forsaken, Faranell keeps mostly to himself unless called upon for R.A.S service or being called out for another campaign against the Alliance.

9 Likes

Name: Panth Emberbrew
Title: none
Affiliation: Coldridge Company
Alignment: um lawful good?

BRIEF Description: Panth Emberbrew, hails from Valley of Four winds, with his brother Satumi. Panth is a connoisseur of fine brews, and has never met a brew that did not please him in one way or another. Panth currently rents the Blue Recluse once a month to serve brews his brother sends him. Panth is light hearted, and rarely gets offended, mainly due to thinking the best of people and not realizing they are being butts.
Now go!

8 Likes

Name: Lexindra Ku’utalos
Title: The-Spider
Affiliation: Kul Tiras Marines
Alignment: Chaotic Good (previously Lawful Good)

Brief Description: Lexindra is a priestess of the Light, but only in name. Sure she can heal the wounded and purge who she deems wicked, but in reality she serves the whispers in her mind. After all why shouldn’t she? They predicted the crash of the Xenedar on Argus, The fall of the Dark Titan, and Burning of Teldrassil. They restored her voice and her hearing. They have promised her power beyond that of even Velen. She is now building a web of spies to serve her new friends in the Kul Tiras Marines. She despises the Horde just as much as the zealot, Nearo, and will do anything to bring them down. The Marines will suit her needs for now…

6 Likes

Name: Avelina Del’Armgo
Title: Battlle Mage/Commander for Kill Order
Affiliation: Kill Order and The Ashen Vale.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

BRIEF Description: Raised on the Xaneder, after the final battle with the legion faced her fears and became a Light Forged into the new world of Azeroth, during her travels meet with the Ashen Vale but found their tactics were to diplomatic, during this time of uncertainty she found like minded individuals seeking revenge and justice both in the Kill Order fellowship where she rose to lead in battle.

Growing up with demons kills the soul.

For the Light, for the Alliance and for blood!

7 Likes

Name: Dr. Franz Von Fizzlevolt
Title: Chief Engineer
Affiliation: House Proudmoore, Kul Tiras

BRIEF Description:
Fizzlevolt was born in Gnomeregan where he worked in the family business of building some of the best miniature robotic pets in the entire city - bringing smiles to families in every sector and district.

When the Second War came, he was the first in his family to volunteer to help the Dwarves, Humans and Elves who had always been so nice to the Gnomes but were struggling against the giagantic green monsters called the Orcs. He was appointed as Chief Engineer aboard a Gnomish Submarine that formed part of the Kul Tiras Fifth Fleet during the Second War. He learned much about naval engineering and weapons development in his years as a submariner, and has since devoted himself to building and improving naval technologies and weapons of all types.

His entire family was wiped out when Gnomeregan was irradiated by Thermaplugg, so he opted to stay with the only family he had left - the Kul Tirans with whom he had spent all these years at sea, and who had been so hospitable and welcoming to many other Gnomes who chose to settle on the island.

8 Likes

Name: Savaraa
Title: Cadet
Affiliation: Alliance, Kul Tiras

Brief Description:
Kind and loving, Savaraa has never been one to seek battles or glory. Since the integration of the draenei into the Alliance, Savaraa became a citizen of Stormwind. For a while became a gardener for the Stormwind Cathedral. To her, seeing life grow and people coming together in the Light under the Cathedral filled her heart with joy.

The young draenei did not choose to willingly take up arms against all that would threaten the world. Admittedly she chose to remain a civilian during many of the world’s conflicts. Unlike many, she is quite cowardly and abhors battles; killing even more so. While many brave souls were sent in to battle, she remained in the capital of Stormwind, offering her prayers.

It wasn’t until she was forcefully drafted that she joined the fray. After she received a letter stating “by law able bodied citizens of the Alliance are to report to the barracks”, she received her rifle and was instructed to become marksman for the Alliance.

After tasting her first experience of bloodshed and death, she wished nothing more than to turn away. She knew however, under law, she would be branded a traitor and a deserter should she leave. Win or lose, Savaraa knows peace can only be restored on Azeroth when the war has come to an end.

Seeing the capabilities of the Alliance ally, Kul Tiras, Savaraa decided to willingly enlist in their marines. Knowing now that war and battle has been intertwined into her life (whether she like it or not), Savaraa made the choice to join the Kul Tiran Marines in an attempt to find her strength, courage, and place among those who have willingly given their all for peace and prosperity.

10 Likes

Name: Enza
Title: Diplomat
Affiliation: The Cavalry; The Guard; Warsong Battalion
Alignment: Chaotic Good

BRIEF Description: Once the Emperor defected back to Orgrimmar, Enza returned to Kul Tiras to continue the war. Upon returning to Boralus, news arrived from Stromgarde Keep of a small militia rallying the Alliance to redouble their war efforts against the Horde. Enza, honor bound to the Alliance, headed to Stromgarde.

((Real story coming for both the guild and I))

9 Likes

Well this is awkward.

1 Like