Echoing void needs an AOE nerf on tanks

You’re preaching to the choir there, bub.

I know. I was replying to your comment as a reference post to use to address the absurd demands of others in this thread.

OP: stop being a turd.

Then what about hunters and warlocks and pet classes? For years they’ve been able to be the only classes capable of soloing old world content and if their tank pet die, they can resummon a 300k hp mob every gcd or cast mend pet for some frankly atrocious 200k hps on their pet. They’ve always been able to solo while making no tradeoffs for world content and soloing. People always complain about the que times when there’s no people wanting to go around. But the problem is the overpandering to a few select dps whiners about equivilent or 80% tank dps got them hamstringed to 40% of the dps spec and pretty much useless for world questing. If someone is running Mythics+es and Mythic content, they should be able to use their toolkit to call out but still do the daily 3-5 rares content when everyone is afk or sleeping.

voidwalker is a joke, you’re better off letting your pet battle companion tank

It worked.

1 Like

Gratz!! You got it nerfed for everyone!! Now see if you can get Amazon to not build a warehouse in your district!

6 Likes

I’m sure it will still do similar or slightly less damage on single target. It’s likely just going to do a ton less damage in AoE. It will still be good, it just won’t be as extreme as it was.

The crazy thing is it made tanks actually want to tank since it was fun. There goes that LOL

6 Likes

Exactly, my tanks go back to DPS now that they are going to ruin Echoing Void and make it worthless. Enjoy your longer queue times OP.

4 Likes

Its broken on tanks because they already have the most AOE damage in game. A simple reduction for players in tank specialization for echoing void and twilight devastation by like 50% would solve this imbalance. Honestly I think twilight does just as much if not more. They shouldn’t penalize DPS for using though. Idc what they change it to for healers if they do.

I wouldn’t be proud of that.

2 Likes

delete your account

5 Likes

Agreed. Some people need to get off their salt horse and let others have fun. In a video game of all things

So you should be proud of enjoying something that is overpowered and required for high end content, to the point that if you don’t have it, you won’t be accepted? People have been screening higher key m+ runs for EV specifically… That is a problem.

Sorry, I’ve had this account since day one of vanilla, don’t plan on deleting it.

Define fun.

no judging by the backlash you are the problem quit whining

You must have hated MoP then, I miss Vengeance…

1 Like

It’s not broken. They had PLENTY OF TIME to test in the PTR, yet they decide to release it live, which mean it was OK.

Oh boy, the irony of your message. Go look on warcraft log, and you will see the statistics difference is FAR GREATER THAN A MERE 5% …

~https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24#dataset=90
mythic 90th percentile

~https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24#dataset=90&difficulty=4
heroic 90th percentile

Yeah, almost everyone is within +/- 5% of the middle of the pack. Yes, there are some outliers.

Congrats on getting of the few things fun about being a tank in 8.3 nerfed. D-bags like you are just fun hating people in general. I bet you ask to see the manager when you’re upset about not getting enough ice in your soda glass.

Enjoy your queues.

4 Likes