Echoing Reprimand not working

Yea still bugged after raid is out. I’ve done testing and it works for Assassination rogue Envenom and Sub rogue Eviscerate but doesn’t work on rupture, dispatch, between the eyes. Doesn’t count towards ruthlessness, wickers legendary, nor restless blades. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. That is 7 seconds of cooldown reduction along with some damage reduction as well.

3 Likes

what the actual hell blizzard… this is not acceptable

3 Likes

bliz plz fix. Bump!

Edit#1 Sent bliz a bunch of bug reports, covenant unplayable in this state, cant even switch to continue playing, what are you trying to do bliz, force people to unsub?

2 Likes

this is not getting patched till 10.0(inside info my dad works at blizzard) BUFF OUTLAW ROGUE DELETE THE 2 OTHER SPECS.

This still doesn’t seem to be fixed. Please fix Echoing Reprimand.

:pensive: :frowning: :pensive: :frowning: :pensive: :frowning: :pensive: :frowning:

#BlueBoiPiratesForPrez2021

Bumping again lmao

still not fixed. bump

another hotfix without addressing this wtf

lmao nerf kyrian soulbinds and fix echoing reprimand, these aren’t your ptr servers blizzard. get on your game, we dont pay you for beta patches pushed to live servers

Blizzard, please fix Echoing Reprimand :neutral_face:

Came to report the same and saw this thread, happening to me too.
Please address. <3

I like how they hot fix everything but this

1 Like

please fix. its half way through heroic week and nothing?

1 Like

Bump, plz fix bliz.

Someone else please confirm, but it looks like it’s working now. The damage from dispatch was more in line with what I’d expect from this ability, but I literally switched to Kyrian yesterday and found this bugged.

Edit: they noted a fix for this in today’s hotfixes.

confirmed. its finally fixed

1 Like

Still not fully fixed, rupture gets the proper 7 pt values but the envenom buff does not.

Consuming a 2cp animacharged combo point with envenom will deal the 7cp damage, but only give 3 seconds of the envenom buff (the 2cp value).

1 Like