Easiest class/spec in the game?

I feel like this thread wasn’t serious :roll_eyes:.

In case it is, dps is the least of your worries to be honest. Utility and misc buttons still need pressed.

With both these in mind, dh is the clear answer.

Is UH dk still a rot class? Or is it more of a melee demo lock pet class?

ret isn’t 1000 iq but the dps rotation is more than 4 buttons

exorcism
judgment
cs
tv
ds
es
fr
seraphim

5 Likes

Feels more like a pet burst class rn tbh

can you stop trolling i almost got excited that it was finally back.

1 Like

Weird for a monk to say that

3 Likes

i will never say the word of that ugly trash can sounding ability

U saying blade coming from ground isn’t a sick ability that’s somehow physical?

2 Likes

i mean to be fair ww (at least bfa ww not sure how sl ww is) rotation is definitely a lot harder to pick up and get used to than rets. ret is a very simple priority system once you get the muscle memory down. ww is way more versatile and weird cuz of the mastery and how you can use certain abilities (like fist parry)

and ya that spell is a meme. not sure what the devs were thinking when they came up with that one

1 Like

hey monk player here to disagree with this one

5 Likes

guess we’ll have to agree to disagree

Dark the only player to show up in every thread with a different glad-xp version of the spec being discussed just to tell everyone how easy and stupid (no pun intended) it is.

3 Likes

Frost DK is still stupid easy, even after the changes.

Frost mage is also still stupid easy.

Honestly, BM and MM hunter are both stupid easy.

Shadow Priest, Outlaw Rogue, Balance Druid, Fury Warrior, all stupid easy.

Know how I know? I play every one of the specs I just named. If I can do it, anyone can.

WW hasn’t changed much from BfA to SL, and it’s really not THAT hard.

I play that one too.

wws skillcap lives entirely on it’s ability to use it’s tools to not die
or to use it’s tools to stop your team from dying in specific scenarios

i think doing damage on a windwalker is by no shock to anyone thats ever played it, incredibly easy

i don’t like that ret always gets shoved into the “well it’s so simple it’s braindead” locker
because a good ret is so fkn annoying and a bad one isnt

a bad windwalker is really annoying unless you play like rogue mage specifically

2 Likes

If you’re only using 4 buttons on Ret, you’re doing it way, WAY wrong.

2 Likes

idk i guess maybe i just didn’t play it long enough, i found it a lot harder to pick up than ret. wasn’t used to the whole not using the same ability twice in a row mastery

Yeah pressing tiger palm, black out kick, rising sun kick, into fists and if ur a high iq gamer with clones, pressing wdp as soon as u fists isn’t hard at all.
Also fists parry has dumbed down the skill of the spec so much. Was much more of an interesting spec with fists stun.

As dark said all of wws skill cap is its ability to run essentially.

Thank you dark :slight_smile: I try my best to be annoying to almost every rogue player

Rets skill cap is really about using its utility and healing and judging at which point to use freedom/sac/bop/sanc
Like sometime using sanc at the immediate start of a cc chain isn’t the move or as soon as a cc lands. I can’t tell you the amount or spriest where I sanc 2 seconds into a blanket silence insta stun on the sanc.

1 Like

Yeah, too bad he gave up on warrior. Being D tier all of BFA made it rough out here.

I’m shoving you in a locker

2 Likes

i never said it was 1000 iq but i’m pretty sure if you took a poll most ppl would say ww rotation is harder than rets. by harder i don’t mean significantly harder, just simply a bit harder. it’s not much more to it just trying to have objective discussion