Easiest class/spec in the game?

I don’t care about FOTM, I don’t even care if my dps i(according to the parses) is dead last in PVE.

What I DO prize above all else is a super idiot proof rotation. I want to be able to pull off my dps rotation without even thinking. Something so easy a caveman could do it type thing.

They added 3 all new dps abilities to my Frost DK rotation, sucks!..it’s more than I desire to fool with now!!
I want stupid easy!!!
What class is the easiest in game to dps? Cause that’s the class/spec I will play.

1 Like

:popcorn:

10char

7 Likes

its probably still fdk. if u dont like the new abilities just dont use them?

10 Likes
2 Likes

Dh is pretty freaking easy.

3 Likes

Hey hey hey now who do you think you are coming at him with all that logic and reasoning?! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Havoc DH for sure

7 Likes

idk if he doesnt care about being meta (meaning he doesnt care about winning too much) and he just wants easy, idk just dont press your buttons?

4 Likes

Lmao true true. On another note I think my 5 year old could play a dh so try that.

1 Like

fixed that for u bb

7 Likes

Good guy thelle always looking out thanks booboo :joy::joy:

3 Likes

DH or BM hunter. Depends on if you want melee or range.

2 Likes

Hey the Dh unbound chaos build takes a lot of skills now.

1 Like

My dude went from arms warrior, to fdk. What’s next for him?

1 Like

You posted on the wrong character lily :man_facepalming::joy:

7 Likes

dh new and improved 3 button rotation, frost dk, assa rogue dps “rotation” is also very simple

actually now that i think about it pretty sure sub has an easier rotation since you don’t even need bleeds up cuz sang vein isn’t a talent yet and you don’t have to maintain snd cuz you get it every time you dance

O yeah ret paly is insanely easy too, like 4 buttons

2 Likes

From a damage dealing perspective, shadow is easy. From a positioning and utility perspective it is not.

1 Like

Fury warrior?

1 Like

Definitely not Prot paladin. Sometimes I’m pressing my buttons so fast I get blisters. You’re healing, tanking, and dps’ing as a true hybrid. I’d only recommend this spec for WoW veterans looking for a rewarding challenge.

2 Likes