Earthfury Update

Sooo is Earthfury still locked for character xfers? I’m trying to bring my alts here but it says an error has occurred? Thought u guys locked it because of layers? Also for someone who already has characters on the server WHY can’t I bring my other characters here? Makes no sense that I can start new ones but can’t bring other ones here that I have.

6 Likes

I had the same issue. I transferred characters to Earthfury, and can no longer transfer my remaining characters there. I also had characters on Earthfury to begin with. Gm said I could transfer. So I tried, it failed. I made a new ticket, and the new GM said I can’t transfer. So their team is contradicting themselves and ruining peoples accounts.

3 Likes

Just an update: me and my friend just cancelled our subscriptions over this.

First GM I spoke with over the issue:
Denvorer: During my investigation, the only realms that currently have any restrictions from being transferred to are Incendius, Faerlina, and Whitemane. The realm Earthfury doesn’t show any kind of restrictions or blocks so you should be able to move to that realm from Grobbulus.

If you are receiving any kind of error message when trying to transfer there, please let us know so we can investigate this more for you."

First transfer was successful. I had then tried to transfer a second character and the transfer failed. Made a ticket and I was told this by a GM:
Scagarrde: “In order to balance realm populations and help mitigate long log-in queues, the Classic World of Warcraft development team sometimes turns off transfers and character creation to particular realms. This is done to prevent more players from contributing to realm overpopulation.”

It’s contradictory and helps no one. It’s just ruining people’s accounts and forfeiting the players that are in this situation. This doesn’t even prevent overpopulation, because we already have characters on that server.

1 Like

I’m also in the same situation. Someone fix this please.

1 Like

Can you please clarify what is happening with paid character transfers to Earthfury? You previous posts indicated that once layering is removed and the realms are unlocked, paid character transfers will be available for these realms. However, when I try to transfer to Earthfury, I still get an error message that won’t allow me to transfer my characters. Is this a bug that will be fixed?

1 Like

does this not shut it off?

1 Like

cann you please deport the multiboxers and bots back to runescape

2 Likes

Can you open up free transfers off of Earthfury please? The Incendius refugees are really ruining this once lovely server

4 Likes

Agreed or send them all back and just add layers to incendious

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure what people are doing congratulating Blizzard, they took an amazing server and let 4000 horde leave Incendius and disrupt EarthFury.

We have lost every world boss since they fed-up the server. Now the Blue comes out and says that moves like that are unpredictable, really??? No sheet.

3 Likes

So Horde came to the server and gave you competition , where you had free reign of world bosses before, but now you wanna cry about not getting world bosses anymore ? , grow up child.

Incendius was never given layers the horde left to earthfury before it was implemented

I know.

That’s not what happened at all, but you continue the good work of trolling! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks! I’ll go check out the Alliance side and see if it’s any less dead now.

Kromkrush Horde-side is overrun and could really use some layering if there isn’t any. Just sayin’.

While I agree there’s far too much horde on Earthfury at the moment, I find this quite hilarious. Really? You guys had the world bosses on farm for MONTHS.

Why you wishing death on our realm man? We are still making pretty good use of the second layer. If they reopen us the flood is going to start again.

We need waaaay more time to see if the pop falls off a bit. Way too many players on Pagle.

can keep the layers, just unlock it.

Yeah, let’s just have thousands of players moving constantly moving from server to server like a swarm of locusts, destroying every server they land on before moving to the next.

1 Like

Specific guilds (two only at one point) had it you for months you mean. I never got a single world boss kill. By the time you got there you’d be late or not have enough and one of the guilds ready was already killing it ! To say the entire Alliance had it is to not admit the truth of the situation. And MM nor my guild were the beneficiaries of the situation.

If we look at the population history the Horde side transfers should have been capped by the end of the first week of April. Earthfury was just about 50/50 at that point. Probably closed Alliance ones too except to those with characters already on the server. A friend was able to roll an alt on Incendius and transfer it over in less than 5 minutes the other day. Bit insane rate and probably part of the reason for the mass transfers. Nothing to filter or limit. Blizzard has done a very poor job handling server transfers for a long time.

1 Like