Earthfury Please Strip all Scarab Lords

I think everyone misses the point of it.

PVP - faction group etc… vs another faction group etc.
Exploiting the game mechanics - Faction group joins opposing faction group to kill each other’s enemies.

4 Likes

Idk man, sounds to me like players playing a social game where compromises are made to accomplish common goals.

Why do shills like you continue to spew this garbage? You know this is down right dog [Censored] behavior, and wouldn’t be tolerated in any Organisation in the real world. Grow up and have some damn integrity.

4 Likes

Yes because in the real world if you get arrested for doing something that is legal that is totally ok…

Never said anything about the law. You’re having trouble understanding this concept because you don’t have a shred of integrity.

6 Likes

Wow that is rich, I had to look back a whole 3 mins to find you contradicting your statement.

So someone makes a post asking for the ruling body of WoW(Blizzard) to punish the players who are doing an action that he does not like.

I merely point out that the actions he is talking about are not against the rules of the game and thus not subject to punishment.

you then said

guess what is an organisation in the real world, government and justice systems. which are responsible for creating the rules and enforcing them, just like Blizz is responsible for creating and enforcing the rules of WoW.

so when you say

you really did like 3 mins earlier.

So while some people may not like it, until the rules change there is nothing wrong with working with other factions, and doing so should not be subject to punishment.

You’re still having trouble comprehending.
I’m not talking about laws, or rule breaking, you are.

A rule doesn’t have to exist to know you’re being filthily selfish and don’t have any decency.
Greatness isn’t defined by how many people you stand on, rather by how many people you lift up.

But hey, keep on keeping on. You might just get Scab Lord, or Scarab Lord… whatever that pixel title is.

Not that I agree with the behavior, but ya’ll do realize that the fake achievements in this game wont go with you when your dead, and none of this crap really matters right?

1 Like

No one can get scarab lord because its not a thing in classic…

The whole thread is someone asking for punishment for an action that is completely within the rules, even if people don’t like it.

I point out this fact and as such it would be unreasonable to punish someone.

Like lets say for instance a player has a method of playing where they can jump out of invisibility and prevent the opposing player for doing anything till they die while they are just trying to go get some quest done. That is a pretty filthy and selfish thing to do, should that player be punished for it? would someone crying out for that player to be banned be reasonable?

you literally said any organisation would punish someone for behavior people thing is bad but is not against any rules, I merely point out a simple but obvious counter example to your statement.

Seems I am not the one with a comprehension problem…

Same is going on in Grobbulus. Horde megaguild is colluding with the other big Alliance Megaguilds and actually MCing people and sabotaging carapace farming for others not in the guilds, and openly admitting it in Silithus general chat and server discords and they have the gall to complain and whine about Horde RP guilds teaming up together to farm. This is ridiculous.

4 Likes

What is an auto clicker?

Seems you are, but please, do continue.

2 Likes

Welcome to PvP servers buddy.

If you honestly thought you had ANY chance of getting this mount without having the full support of top guilds on your server, then you are really naive. Why waste your time.

This is something reserved for the sweatiest of the sweatiest. Any research before making attempts at this would have awarded you with this knowledge. Everyone knew this was how it was going to be.

you watch once the event is over Blizzard will suddenly announce theyre investigating the matter which will mean nothing since even if they do anything they will not give an extension and allow more players the chance to get their own

they will merely ignore the matter until the event is concluded then try to act like they were right on top of the matter the entire time

2 Likes

I went to Silithus for my tier .5 quest, and the tortured druid area was dominated by horde. There were a few alliance there who were selectively killing an occasional horde, but /waving /cheering back and forth with most of the horde. The horde of course killed me 3 or 4 times, and the alliance players there actually /lol’d at me.

I whispered one of the alliance fellows and told him I was just there for my tier .5 quest, I just needed tortured druids, not any bugs, and was I allowed to do that. He said “let me check” and a minute later he said I could, so long as I didn’t tag the bugs that the tortured druids spawn.

After that, horde didn’t kill me again, in fact as I tagged druids they helped me kill them, and tagged the bugs immediately.

There definitely is collusion going on.

3 Likes

people in greens killing rag in the first few weeks of classic didn’t tip your expectations that players play differently now?

here’s the problem with gamers today - entitlement dictates that if 1 person can get the mount - we should all get the mount -> if a player-made obstruction stops them from something - they complain it’s not fair

also, a chunk of folks who went pvp really want pve it seems.

You thought you were sweaty enough to get the mount but you arn’t.

No this would be like playing Quake Capture The Flag… and let’s say hypothetically that there was a rank system “hypothetically” and it measured individuals and rewarded the individuals in the game… so half of team blue decided to get with team red and say… well gee golly I think only two of your guys should get the extra points this match bob… and bob saying your right jimbo let’s do that. Then cut the rest of the team out by telling locations and strategies of the attacks.

That’s basically what’s going on since if we want to talk about being old school.

I repeat I’ve said it 100000 times. I could give. A monkey’s f… uncle about a mount… its today’s players that want instant gratification and doesnt respect the journey. That’s why you cant have a true classic experience because of over zealous… do anything to circumvent the system to win cucks, running around.

Blizzard sold the best quest chain and event in their presser it’s time for them to own up when the quest chain has been tainted and abused in a negative fashion.

1 Like

Alright, do you have any proof of your claims?