Earthfury needs help

Be patient and enjoy the fact that you can grind/quest uncontested. Every evening when the queues jump up to 3-4 hours you’re going to get an influx of transfers when they finally “give up” waiting for the queue. It’ll take time but the servers will eventually gain their health. Blizzard opened these servers up knowing people would be too stubborn to transfer right away.

5 Likes

Heartseeker is also going the way of Earthfury. They need to be proactive and fast.

Once people hit the weekend que Rush you might get more people moving

3 Likes

Exactly this. I’m not worried about this naturally sorting itself out.

Yeah, but the free transfer window is now closed. So how’re more going to move? They extend it?

The free transfers aren’t over. The server is simply no longer locked.

5 Likes

Really? it didn’t even last into the weekend? Thats nuts

Not trying to argue with you, was told that free xfer window is closed. Just going to say that most people in that 30-40 range, will be holding out to not have to reroll on a new realm. Yes, it’s unlocked, cool. Server xfers however, are a more expeditious solution.

Why would you even risk it, transferring there? I’m on Insendious and I’m sure as hell not going to transfer to netherwind and risk ending up in a ghost town. I’ll deal with a que the rest of my time with classic wow before I end up on a dead server.

3 Likes

and this is why it would be a dead server.

4 Likes

yep FML…at least I can reroll back to Skearm. i only hit level 25, so its not like i invested a super amount of time. If they don’t say something about this soon, or address how they will deal with this almost immediately i’m just going right back to skearm…simple as that.

No, he is right. History has shown these new servers after launch always end up dead. It happened in Vanilla, and it is happening again now. Why should HE risk it.

This^ I did the same thing literally unable to get 50 people in a who search for 1-60. Is this real life?

1 Like

You have months before PvP bruh, don’t worry about that

2 Likes

exactly

10char

I would come to this realm if my friends would come. I just can’t convince them. So my friends like being on a pvp/rp realm.

I mean…I would love it if more people came, it just needs a few extra thousand…

Bumping, because this needs visability. And I want to know how blizzard intends to tackle these ‘DEAD’ servers. Because currently, this server is unplayable, I can’t find anyone for dungeons which I never had issues before.

bump bump dead server bump

I honestly feel for you all. I know its frustrating but be patient.Hopefully there will be a “fix” for you all.