Earthfury dying - Add us to the Free Transfers please

I know there has been alot of people complaining about server state. But the state of Earthfury became deplorable, having to wait hours to do simplest activities, hard to recruit and keep healthy roster for all the guilds and most guilds willing to PAY for a transfer have already transfered.
The couple thousands left are more likely to just quit once it reaches the breaking point which believe me we’re not that far from rather than pay for a transfer.

So please Microsoft Blizzard, don’t leave money on the table, buisness wise it would be wiser to keep these couple thousands paying 15$/month longer by offering free transfer rather than waiting for the few hundreds that would pay that 25$ once.

This also applies to any dying server below 2k population, please Blizzard help the playerbase.

7 Likes

It’s a shame because Earthfury used to be a healthy realm not too long ago. Then most of the major guilds transferred off so that they could go to their beautiful mega realms.

The players just want mega realms at this point. It seems like any server with <10k population is considered too dead to play on. :man_shrugging:

There aren’t thousands that will be raiding anymore with the transfers that just happened or are about to, and yes people will quit. They already have. Four of my long-time guildies quit in the last month and 3 of them would have kept going had it not been for server issues.

Earthfury was a great server and I’ll have good memories of it forever as I do with my Vanilla server. I hate seeing what’s happened to it, on both sides, by the way, more than I can explain in all my forum posts, but that’s just how it is. :frowning:

I always encourage people to make threads and there is nothing wrong with yours.

1 Like

I feel it’s because people are older and want instant groups for what little time they have when they get the time.

1 Like

This is exactly what it is. I hate PvP, but Benediction is looking more and more appealing

Been a bad server since classic. If you had earthfury on your BG teams in classic you know what i mean. bout time that terrible server died.

It’s always nice to see random useless troll posts, especially from people with 8 posts who are too terrified and afraid to post on mains.

Someone sounds mad they got rolled by our premades while trying to rank. Kekw

2 Likes

He’s also on a PVE server, so many of those PVE server premades rolled over to our premades it wasn’t even funny. Hiding under bridges and such.

You are on the destination list, and that’s while having more horde than numerous others which aren’t on the list. You got 2.3k horde. Windseeker (not on transfer list) is 1.5k.

Yeah and nobody is coming to EF.

More guilds announced they are leaving EF for faerlina. Some tonight, some in two weeks.

Dead server unfortunately

1 Like

how bout just extending the retail offer to TBC? at this point whats the excuse not to? 8 characters for $60? all of us stuck on these suddenly one faction dominated servers are in the same position as those stuck on dead servers. i rolled Horde on Benediction from the beginning. I didnt ruin the server. the server was trashed because of unlimited free xfers from dead servers to an already FULL server. like what does the word FULL mean to Blizzard? should of at least limited transfers to minority faction to promote balance. Ill honestly quit before i pay to transfer 9 characters. I would pay the retail rate. i think there are a lot of us that are in the same boat

3 Likes

Take a look at my thread. Hoping Blizzard will connect you guys with Sulfuras.

A realm merge, or xfer off would be fine.

Farelina and Grobb are completely full, and it’d be nice to actually have another realm. But Earthfury is dead at this point. A bunch of guilds in the 2.4k the previous user mentioned xferred off, and ifyou play on the server, you can see its dead. Nothing in LFG, nothing in /2. Just no groups forming for anything

Are you the main verifier? Does everyone have to post on a char u like? Youre a salty earthfury player its ok.

No, I just call out obvious trolls sometimes.

i mean u guys had terrible premades in classic? how is that an obvious troll.
Pretty sure some of them didnt even leave the graveyard

So you are talking about premades LOL. The ally or horde ones?

My horde teams where I ranked this druid were pretty solid. Ally had some good groups and bad groups.

Actually in general, some were good and some not so good, but the HELL YEAH BROTHER horde Earthfury team won the AB Summerbowl Tournament put on by Blizzard, they were also known for playing hard. So they weren’t all bad.

If you want to generalize entire servers (and you clearly do) I found the PVE servers to not be that great, but really it’s not fair to judge everyone on a server.

Yeah Earthfury was the realm that started the whole “lose quickly on purpose” premade fiasco. The culture on that realm was pretty off when compared to the rest of the Classic realms.

I suspect that’s why it started bleeding players in the first place.

I suspect you know next to nothing about Earthfury.