Earthfury Alliance Pop Dying

Blizz knows the issue so here are some fixes:

1. Offer free transfers for Horde away from Horde dominated servers (or vice versa)
  2. Offer free factions changes away from Horde on Horde dominated servers (or vice versa)
  3. Balance your game

Get this done or watch your profits slip.

7 Likes

free was never an option - Bobby K

16 years too late for that

actual record revenue years now

It’s as if people didn’t see this coming with other servers with what what happened in p1 of Classic Vanilla… Stalagg, Skeram, Heartseeker (my home server), and several others during the life of CV.

Came to Earthfury for the perfect balance. Shame that it’s shifted so hard.

1 Like

No wonder why Earthfury is dying.
Alliance is transferring to Benediction.

Proof: just arrived on benediction’s discord

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858179542345711669/883068843763826738/unknown.png

Yeah because the balance was shifting. Those are PVE guilds.

1 Like

This is already my third server as it is.

I’m not rerolling again.

1 Like

No. Free horde transfers is why Earthfury got screwed in the first place.

They absolutely cannot be trusted and Horde won’t leave until all the alliance ares gone, then they will do the same thing to the next server . Blizzard has failed so spectacularly at faction balance that only radical solutions can address it.

1 Like

I mean, yes. Being the minority faction is terrible and Ssc/tk are gonna be worse than brm in P2. Im

1 Like

Yeah, I play both sides on Earthfury. I’ve spent 2 months posting in every thread I saw about server balance issues and even saying about how I was worried about Earthfury.

Sadly it was like when see a pot hole on a busy street and you know a car wreck is coming. You call the city and say something but they do anything at all to fix it and then it happens. As 2 weeks ago the writing for Earthfury was on the wall.

I cancelled two subs immediately when I saw guilds transferring off Earthfury and gave server balance as the issue with lots of keywords because I know nobody reads that manually.

I am keeping my ally main character on Earthfury and will just gank horde that I don’t like with it and will consider cancelling that account too. The really crappy part is not only is the server getting destroyed with this but I’ll probably lose a lot of friends if I don’t reroll or transfer an ally to some soon to be 100% ally server like Benediction.

I also know many people who transferred over here to Earthfury before TBCC because our server was 50/50 so it REALLY sucks for them. The whole thing is really really sad and mostly all because of Blizzards total lack of action. Nothing could really be done to help as an individual player like myself. I tried.

Another problem is that even if I try to find a balanced server (Thunderfury is the most tempting to me at this point) there is zero guarantee that it won’t die or be 100% one way in 6 months because, lets face it, that’s the path all servers are going.

Blizzard would rather fix non-issues like emotes and speed up the process by implementing HvH.

4 Likes

I saw it coming from a mile away. I didn’t matter. :frowning:

We do still have some alliance, my ally guild has not been talking about transferring off but that could all change day to day. We’ll see what happens when the P2 raids come out.

1 Like

Yes it is unfortunate. Every Kara raid, you have to die a few times just to get into it. Can’t wait until SSC comes out and several horde guilds sitting at the stone as you try to walk past. BUT, at least WB’s aren’t a thing anymore, so its nothing but a few minutes wasted.

1 Like

Classic TBC is being poorly managed and as a result, people are quitting the game, creating more dead servers.

Whenever a server is on the verge of collapse, a migratory pressure is created, resulting in a cascading effect. People from those soon to be dead server have to hedge their bets on a stable realm to avoid going through the same traumatic experience again.

That’s why you are seeing realms like Benediction and Grobbulus, that used to be balanced realms, slowly turning into alliance only realms.

I enjoy world pvp a lot and if my realm die now, I’ll have to pay $100 to transfer all my characters. With such a high cost, I’ll be better off on an alliance favored realm because then I’ll be sure that this situation will never happen again. But realistically, I don’t think it’s worth paying blizzard $100 and reward them for their incompetence, I’ll most likely quit the game if that happens.

3 Likes

Lol I don’t understand why you guys continue to punish yourselves on PvP servers. You all constantly complain about being ganked on your way to raids but refuse to play on a PvE server. Obviously you enjoy the punishment or you would just bite the bullet and xfer.

It can’t be about being loyal to your friends and guildies because you always throw out this notion that “free transfers will fix it”, just buy the transfer.

Moving to a slightly favored realm isn’t even a safe bet anymore with how readily people jump ship, feeding Blizzard that $$$ to continue doing nothing.
I joined Sulfuras horde at 55/45. Today it is past 85/15 and no longer worth my time.

I was told to come Alliance on Earthfury, it’s a little low but balanced enough…was.

1 Like

lol. You should see retail alliance darkspear. Now that’s something really dead

I do enjoy the punishment, on a pvp server. It just not as exciting when you are outnumbered everywhere you go. I am sure you’d understand if the odds were against you.

You miss the point on purpose. Paying Blizz to fix an issue blizzard caused is not an option.

Yes, the free transfers from incendius and the other horde servers caused this.

1 Like

Being ganked is no problem. I am all about the wpvp and just wanted a 50/50 server for the specific thrill of these random encounters, or big Halaa brawls. It was good on Sulfuras, for a bit. Until the rest of my faction went way overboard, camping Alliance 10v1 at every summon stone or kara/etc. Freedom to pvp carries with it the requirement to be reasonable with it, or these things happen.

3 Likes

I do understand. Thats why I play PvE realms, because I know how infuriating it is to be ganked by legions of griefers who do it pretending to pvp.