Earthen Ring Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Earthen Ring (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

3 Likes

This character, Gathraku, first started on Earthen Back on Launch Day. He was a regular Orc warrior before I race changed him to Mag’har.

Would by chance my old friend Dustyhoof and his sister, Kirahana (I think that’s how her name was spelt. I don’t remember, it’s been almost 15 years) be perusing this thread?

2 Likes

/stalk /stalk /stalk

1 Like

Gungaden of Twisted Eternity and Dawn of Ascension. I was an Orc Prot Warrior!

Any old guildmates coming back?

4 Likes

heyo, kardargo the tauren warrior here. anyone going to seriously dive in to classic?

Troll Priest Aneliese. Guilds were Four Feathers and Succession.

3 Likes

Hi, Still around.

1 Like

I was in Four Feathers for a hot minute till they disbanded.

1 Like

I used to be in Twisted Eternity back in the day. I played on my Taure Hunter, Orgeloth. I was there back when we were running MC and our first time taking down Rags. Good times! Glad to see some old guildmates are still playing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am an old member of IE. Didn’t know if anyone still played. I use to be an officer till wrath. Main person i remember was Marake.

2 Likes

Guuuuuuuuuung! I was thinking about you in the shower the other day. How have you been man??

1 Like

Stintaril. Troll Warrior. First guild was Bad Juju that eventually merged with Four Feathers.

1 Like

Liu, Tauren Druid. from the Thunderhorn Warparty? I think that was the name, Vile Smile for a bit, and the Cabal towards the beginning of TBC?

1 Like

Grarr, Orc Warrior.

This could get awkward.

Darkhex here! Shadow Remains/Horde of Shadows alumni.

1 Like

Hey! That’s the name of the guild I was in. I knew it was Shadows something. It’s been so long that I had forgotten. How have you been? Why would it get awkward? :stuck_out_tongue:

Awkward because that was 16 year old me haha

1 Like

I was younger then, so I understand. I don’t remember a whole lot though :frowning:

Same character, was in Shadow Remains

3 Likes